PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pre Game Thread- We are on to the Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
its just surreal to me that we're winless at home. Bill needs to right the ship

The Pats' defense has yet to force a single fumble this season (they've recovered one but it was on a last-play, fumble/pitch against Houston if I remember correctly). I'll go out on a limb and say they force two today and recover both of them. If the offense can avoid turnovers I like the Pats to win somewhat handily - Dallas is a very good team but I have a good feeling about this game.

Pats: 34
Cowboys: 17
I think this game is make or break if BB is going to right the ship this season. In years past theyve done that but weve looked anemic since the end of 2019.

If we get blown out and can’t control the los, no run game again...

mentally I’m onto ‘22.

gonna glue on my kiper wig and start lookin.

if we compete, I’ll do my research on Miami to see if they suck more than us.

predict 32-28 dallas. Henry and Mac continue to improve the connection, rhamondre does something in pass and run... but ultimately their run game plus dak allows them to control t.o.p., forcing us into some semi-desperate situations.

i imagine their superior talent gets them ahead early and we play catch up with a good qb and averages weapons....

would you take the ball or kick first?

If we get blown out and can’t control the los, no run game again...

mentally I’m onto ‘22.

gonna glue on my kiper wig and start lookin.

if we compete, I’ll do my research on Miami to see if they suck more than us.

predict 32-28 dallas. Henry and Mac continue to improve the connection, rhamondre does something in pass and run... but ultimately their run game plus dak allows them to control t.o.p., forcing us into some semi-desperate situations.

i imagine their superior talent gets them ahead early and we play catch up with a good qb and averages weapons....

would you take the ball or kick first?
Good breakdown, I feel if we can slow Zeke/Pollard we do have a shot. All depends on our offense and run defense

Are the Pats going to make the ‘boys wear their blues? I hope so as I hate the Pats home uniforms.

Oh and the last time Dallas beat NE was 1996.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes