PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pre Game Thread- We are on to the Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I've been out of the loop, but Is Harris looking to be a gametime decision, or out? Two days off, kid must be hurting.

Sorry I've been out of the loop, but Is Harris looking to be a gametime decision, or out? Two days off, kid must be hurting.

Bruised ribs or sternum can be almost as painful as cracked ribs. The recovery time is just far quicker.

getting everyone ready for Thursday

Who seriously cares what either JaWrong or Godsmack has to say right now? They can talk all they want on Sunday evening, after the Dallass running attack has been neutralized...

Anyone with intimate knowledge of roster rules want to help me understand why we haven't been keeping our roster at 53 this year? Especially after clearing some of Gilmore's cap hit.

Just a quick clarifier: So far he's only missed one practice. Reiss' tweet was a summary of the day's schedule and the notes refer to yesterday's practice, so we don't know if Harris will participate today or not yet.

Anyone have the maps for this week, wondering if the game will be on tv on the west coast.

Anyone have the maps for this week, wondering if the game will be on tv on the west coast.
West coast has Denver game

Just caught Zolak and Bertrand in the car, and oh my god, why are we even bothering to play the game?

Seriously, the awe for the Cowboys was over-the-top - better than the Pats EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Cowboys were 6-10 last year. We're only playing them because they finished third in the NFCLeast, a division whose playoff team wasn't even worthy of a wildcard.

Yup, Prescott got hurt, but if that's the thinking, then why give them a pass with Andy Dalton, a guy in the league for a decade and 34,000 passing yards, and not give a pass (and some patience) to a team with a QB who's played 5 NFL games and 24 (or whatever the number is) new players on the team, including most of the skill positions?

Just caught Zolak and Bertrand in the car, and oh my god, why are we even bothering to play the game?

Seriously, the awe for the Cowboys was over-the-top - better than the Pats EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Cowboys were 6-10 last year. We're only playing them because they finished third in the NFCLeast, a division whose playoff team wasn't even worthy of a wildcard.

Yup, Prescott got hurt, but if that's the thinking, then why give them a pass with Andy Dalton, a guy in the league for a decade and 34,000 passing yards, and not give a pass (and some patience) to a team with a QB who's played 5 NFL games and 24 (or whatever the number is) new players on the team, including most of the skill positions?
Because last year doesn't matter just like last year's Pats don't matter. DAL has a top 5 offense. They'll be a handful. They'll be watching what the Pats did against the Bucs. What do you think the outcome will be? The score?

So safe to say Onwenu will be back this week. Question is, does he stay at LG and have Karras at RG, or does Onwenu finally slide to RT?

Good news:

So Wynn is still out. He must've tested positive at some point which means he's got to sit for 10 days. That puts his earliest return on Friday. Will they play him if he practices on Friday?

So Wynn is still out. He must've tested positive at some point which means he's got to sit for 10 days. That puts his earliest return on Friday. Will they play him if he practices on Friday?
He better not be a ****y and play, he’s a damn football player.

So safe to say Onwenu will be back this week. Question is, does he stay at LG and have Karras at RG, or does Onwenu finally slide to RT?
Mason is back. Why would Karras play RG?

He better not be a ****y and play, he’s a damn football player.
I was asking if Bill will play him with only one practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down