PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pre Game Thread - Lions @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, as even when they’re in 11 personnel they’ve often been going with humphrey and a TE (and 2 of Agholor, Parker, meyers). Unless you’re saying humphrey plays TE over Henry, which I doubt.
Matt Patricia doesn't know how to utilize TEs? Not surprising.

After balling for 603 yards and 9 TDs last season, Hunter Henry has only pulled in 5 catches for 41 yards in 2022.
The whole offense is going backwards and that's not a good sign.

9805F987-4DF6-4890-B38C-0F50F884A5E6.jpeg

Son of a bee sting!!! Looks like im streaming this week :mad:

Everything is falling into place as the team is about to start its 9+ game winning streak.

Tyquan Thornton is back, Matt Patricia is looking like the best OC in franchise history, and MJ - the most productive deep ball passer in the NFL this season, is back this week.

I am starting to wonder if Mac plays this week.

With the Lions run defense Mac could probably get away with another 3 pass game this week if he plays. lol

Great news, Tyquan is back!!!

Yesss Yessss yessss Yessss!
Happy Jupiler Pro League GIF by KAA Gent

Great news, Tyquan is back!!!

I hope they don't exercise the 21 on him IF he's ready to go send him on couple go routes or clear-outs.:cool:

View attachment 45959

Son of a bee sting!!! Looks like im streaming this week :mad:

Interesting that it's Bucs/Falcons that get the most coverage. Pats/Lions to me is a more intriguing matchup. #1 offense thru 4 weeks playing outside for the first time in Foxboro against Belichick's defense.

Gotta think that huge Brady/FOX post-retirement deal plays a factor in this.

Last edited:
Interesting that it's Bucs/Falcons that get the most coverage. Pats/Lions to me is a more intriguing matchup. #1 offense thru 4 weeks playing outside for the first time in Foxboro against Belichick's defense.
Not surprised with the small viewing area for the only game of two 1-3 teams.

Incredible how tough Brady was playing a Super Bowl on a high ankle sprain and the offensive line picked the wrong day to have a bad game.

Now you've done it. This post is like sending out the Bat signal to Zappe04, or whatever his screen name is now.

Timmy bashing incoming.

Incredible how tough Brady was playing a Super Bowl on a high ankle sprain and the offensive line picked the wrong day to have a bad game.
No QB was going to miss that game with immortality on the table. Rivers the previous week refused to sit with a torn ACL in the AFCCG.

I think we’re gonna win. As long as Hoyer doesn’t start. We’re the better team. Especially our defense >>>> Lions defense. Campbell doesn’t know the difference between X and Os and his momma’s titts

However..if we lose I don’t want to hear from the pom pom posters and mods “Despite the loss, I am so proud of this team!!!” Ughhhh vomit

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes