PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pre-Game Thread Bengals @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defense made plays in Arizona but not in Nevada. How are they going to be against the powerful Bengal offense?

Not looking good.

Marcus played 86 snaps vs ARI then 6 days later 88 snaps vs LV. I was worried about it coming in, and Vilma even mentioned it in general at the end, but the dude was gassed. Imho, he's getting way too important to the defense to be playing that many snaps at this point.

Marcus played 86 snaps vs ARI then 6 days later 88 snaps vs LV. I was worried about it coming in, and Vilma even mentioned it in general at the end, but the dude was gassed. Imho, he's getting way too important to the defense to be playing that many snaps at this point.
It still counts as game for experience for Marcus Jones looking forward to next year we might have two shut down CB's on our hands. This really makes up for the Drafting of Slow-Quan and others remember him??

Game is blocked in the UK today so I'll need to make do with RedZone - look forward to seeing plenty of Pat's action :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

320260883_503704431588322_6616202876885070894_n.jpg
Definition of a “football player.”

Game is blocked in the UK today so I'll need to make do with RedZone - look forward to seeing plenty of Pat's action :rolleyes: :thumbsup:
I've had luck signing up to Game Pass by selecting a VPN server in Brazil.

If they have it over there, people of Facebook say use Paramount with a Boston address.

Its a great challenge.

Some say that Burrows is the best QB in the league and not Mahomes.

It still counts as game for experience for Marcus Jones looking forward to next year we might have two shut down CB's on our hands. This really makes up for the Drafting of Slow-Quan and others remember him??
Man, that's really positive. I dig it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye