PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pre-Game Thread- Bears @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
We're starting that roll!!!! Can we keep it up? This is a game we can and should win on Monday night. Who starts at Qb, do we get some of our injured guys back like Jonathan Jones, Uche and Agholor, and do some of the guys that were banged up yesterday come back like Barmore and Bourne?

We've been getting great contributions from our rookies and young players; can they keep it up?

We're at 500 now looking to go to 4-3 in a league with a lot of parity and not a lot of great teams.

Does anyone on the Bears scare you? Does our old friend N'Keal Harry play this week?

Let's discuss!!!!!!!

Never expect a lot of information from BB on injuries and some other morning quotes:

LMAO the laughable pathetic bears!!!!

HAHA the bears head coach rides in the same special yellow bus as Dan Campbell. Cowboy up!!!! Yeee haww!!!

Their offensive scheme is more clueless than the detectives searching for the Lindbergh Baby

Kmet has all the talent in the world but they feed him like an Ethiopian

They just lost 12-7 to the dreadfulskins. I’d rather babysit angry Rottweilers than watch a quarter of that game on rewatch.

what an easy schedule we have! Another blow out win coming for patriots

35-10 patriots in a romp

Better stick with Zappe. I don't want to see a hobbled Mac throwing picks on MNF. Very winnable game. Lets Go!

Belichick on if Mac Jones will start when healthy: "We'll see how that process is. Mac still wasn't able to play yesterday."

You have to give it to BB. He is very deliberate with his words. The first sentence seems like he's talking about the process of choosing a QB, which doesn't sound good for Mac. Then the second sentence qualifies it and makes it sound like the process only refers to Mac's injury.

Better stick with Zappe. I don't want to see a hobbled Mac throwing picks on MNF. Very winnable game. Lets Go!
How about seeing Mac beat the bears in his first game back? I’d love for his first game back to be this heavily favored game, before turning to the bigger jets game in the meadowlands.

Having Jonathan Jones back would be great. However, if he needs another week, rest him. The Bears cannot pass the ball anyway.

Uche's athleticism would be nice to have back with mobility of Fields.

Agholar. Please, Nelson, take your time coming back. If you need to rest up for 2023, we will understand.

This will be the team's 3rd consecutive blowout victory. I really love where this team is at right now. Defense is dominant, the receivers are constantly getting open, the OL is excellent, and the coaching at all levels has been superb. The best part? They've been winning with absolute garbage at QB. Very reminiscent of 2016. When we get our starter back, it's over for the rest of the league.

Speaking of our starter, we've had a little bit of a QB controversy on our hands for a while with respect to a certain other QB who some people believe is a more talented player than he is, so there's a lot motivation for him this week to prove all the doubters wrong. A QB who some have been fantasizing about being the future of our franchise. That QB is Justin Fields - who was unjustly drafted before Mac. Mac is going to once again show why he is the face of this league.

MJ back against Chicago. That just feels right.

How about seeing Mac beat the bears in his first game back? I’d love for his first game back to be this heavily favored game, before turning to the bigger jets game in the meadowlands.
No thanks to the question let's keep hope alive.

This will be the team's 3rd consecutive blowout victory. I really love where this team is at right now. Defense is dominant, the receivers are constantly getting open, the OL is excellent, and the coaching at all levels has been superb. The best part? They've been winning with absolute garbage at QB. Very reminiscent of 2016. When we get our starter back, it's over for the rest of the league.

Speaking of our starter, we've had a little bit of a QB controversy on our hands for a while with respect to a certain other QB who some people believe is a more talented player than he is, so there's a lot motivation for him this week to prove all the doubters wrong. A QB who some have been fantasizing about being the future of our franchise. That QB is Justin Fields - who was unjustly drafted before Mac. Mac is going to once again show why he is the face of this league.

MJ back against Chicago. That just feels right.
I feel the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes