PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pre-game interview between Brady and Terry Bradshaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it was posted before but I did a search and found no video.

I am a fan of Bradshaw now. Seems like a nice and classy guy, unlike most bitter and jealous Steelers fans.

Have seen it already but it will never get old...Hell No.

Not sure if it was posted before but I did a search and found no video.

I am a fan of Bradshaw now. Seems like a nice and classy guy, unlike most bitter and jealous Steelers fans.

Really like this video, and the way he's handled SB51 definitely changed my perception of Bradshaw. He loves being around the best, because he knows he's secure in his place as a champion. There's no insecurity, just acceptance of another into the club, and recognition, especially now, that Brady has surpassed them all.

In and of itself, it's awesome. The fact it must kill Steeler fans adds another little smile to it.

That is a great video, just great. The raw emotion from Brady is amazing. I really do believe that he wants to win for everyone else around him, his family - personal and football- more than for himself.

The Bennett video with his brother is also amazing. You can really feel this was a special team and a special group of people. Michael Bennett's assessment of Brady is also very astute. Brady is not only the GOAT but has cemented himself as a legend of the game.

Met Bradshaw briefly in Hawaii of all places. I only said hi because I didn't want to be that guy that interrupts celebs but he was very gracious and asked me if I was a Steelers fan. When I told him Pats he gave me a bit of a hard time. This was 2001 mind you so we weren't the PATRIOTS yet. And he might have been halfway drunk.

And his daughters were hot lol.

Fox guys minus Strahan are very pro Patriots.

Bradshaw a Brady honk
JJ a Belichick honk
And Howie Long is a local guy, not to mention his son was on the team this past year.

Fox guys minus Strahan are very pro Patriots.

Bradshaw a Brady honk
JJ a Belichick honk
And Howie Long is a local guy, not to mention his son was on the team this past year.

I can't recall Strahan being ever anti-Patriots. I don't think he plays favorites like the other guys

If you think about Super Bowl media week.. I mean it was all Patriots. I was surprised at how much more coverage they got. Terry I have never had any issues with him. I just like the NBC/CBS production coverage better... - Phil Simms.

It just seems like the picture is better and the GUI they use makes it look cleaner. But kind of off topic.

If Bradshaw wanted to be bitter about Brady's success, he'd have far more reasons than most. He played in a league where this was what it took to get a roughing the passer flag:

But he seems like a guy who's secure with his own accomplishments and his place in history, and therefore he doesn't need to be a catty prima donna loser and can recognize greatness for what it is when he sees it. Props to him.

Also, it was pretty great watching the pregame features and seeing a HOF QB who's one of the historic faces of the league acknowledge that Deflategate was ********. It's been even funnier watching Steelers fans try to grapple with this ever since. From what I've seen, they seem to be turning on Bradshaw a bit since he's now tainted by holding a sane, reasonable opinion re: Brady.

Great interview by Terry and he is a class guy.

This is what gets me. Why why why are there so many Brady haters throughout the country? He always comes across as a regular joe guy, steeped in humility! The kind of person, you would WANT to marry your own daughter. A complete class act. Seriously, if I was a fan of any team, any......I'd never throw stones, ever.

Great interview by Terry and he is a class guy.

This is what gets me. Why why why are there so many Brady haters throughout the country? He always comes across as a regular joe guy, steeped in humility! The kind of person, you would WANT to marry your own daughter. A complete class act. Seriously, if I was a fan of any team, any......I'd never throw stones, ever.

This was a pretty good article capturing the essence and reasons why.

Good read.

Why You REALLY Hate Tom Brady

This was a pretty good article capturing the essence and reasons why.

Good read.

Why You REALLY Hate Tom Brady

It was a pathetic excuse for human behavior flaws...

I like Wille Mac's conclusion.

“Tom Brady is a better person than he is a football player,” McGinest said. “He cares about football, and that’s important. But he cares about his teammates even more than the game. And once you know somebody like that, you can only love them.

“There’s nothing to hate.”

It was a pathetic excuse for human behavior flaws...

I like Wille Mac's conclusion.

“Tom Brady is a better person than he is a football player,” McGinest said. “He cares about football, and that’s important. But he cares about his teammates even more than the game. And once you know somebody like that, you can only love them.

“There’s nothing to hate.”

I didn't say they were legit reasons. For those that couldn't comprehend why the haters hate, those were the reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes