PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Practice Tidbits- Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for this. This is the first practice of the week, so we will start to get some indications. Still I expect to see: Practiced - Limited - Questionable for both QB's all week.

Is there a doctor in the house?
I'm certainly no doctor; however Hightower was at the final practice (admittedly a walkthrough) last week. Historically, a player often attends the final practice, misses the upcoming game (Houston game in this case) then returns the following week. So I am cautiously optimistic that based on that schedule, Hightower could be back this week. Would love to have him vs. Buffalo but, like Gronk, getting him to 100% is the most important thing.

I can see why the Biscuit is itching to go when the GOAT gets back he wont sniff another meaningful snap until next Preseason. Jimmy G will most likely be on another Team via a Trade. The Ryan twins now have Two QB's to prepare for and we thought we had problems.:D

That has got to be the dumbest tweet ever. All they gonna do is put them both on limited participation. What exactly are we going to learn tomorrow about them from the injury report?:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back