PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i had to excuse myself from this game for a little bit. Now after looking at that last 2 point conversion play i'm just livid. All the Pats had to do was audible edelman's route to the outside (kinda like the TD play against Seattle in the superbowl). He had all that space to the outside right.:mad:

Great game. Was a sick defensive battle with two all-time great QBs doing what they could. So much better than just an offensive shootout. Was an even better season for the Pats, especially considering all the injuries. The loss sucks, trust me I know, but still reached the championship game and played a hell of a game.

Strangely enough, I came away from that game with even more respect for Brady than I would have if it was just another easy win. Dude was gettin' killed by Denver's rush, yet kept plugging away and ALMOST pulled out the comeback. Soon to be 39 and the guy is giving it all he has. Really impressed.

Woulda been real easy as an already 1st ballot HOFer and easily one of the best ever to just accept defeat. No one would've thought any less of him. Yet he fought to the end.

Congrats on a great season! Losing only makes ya appreciate winning more. (I think. I'll confirm it if Jets ever win.) Already "can't wait" for next season.

ok i had to excuse myself from this game for a little bit. Now after looking at that last 2 point conversion play i'm just livid. All the Pats had to do was audible edelman's route to the outside (kinda like the TD play against Seattle in the superbowl). He had all that space to the outside right.:mad:
And all the Oline had to do was block well enough to give Brady the confidence to dothat. Spilled milk my friend.

Considering Brady took the most hits in a game since 2006, with that terrible o-line, it's pretty damn incredible to think that despite all that, he actually would've brought them to OT if not for that missed XP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes