PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread Texans @ Pats....Onto the AFC Championship Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still wasn't pretty. Another QB would have taken advantage. This team's goint golfing if they bring this type of game next week.
I'd say giving up 16 points on a bad offensive night and winning by 18 is pretty but what do I know I'm only Bill Belichick himself.

Moving on, hung 34 on the Number 1 D, played like crap....this team is special, D is great...so happy to be moving on, hope to see the O next week...we'll need em

I anticipated that this game wasn't going to be easy unlike most other people who predicted an embarrassment. I was concerned that the Texans D could give us trouble and they did. But ultimately their offense is dreadful.

Awful mistakes like the fumbles and tipped interceptions and Rowe's penalty were the only way the Texans had a shot at this one. And we committed those very mistakes.

Still came away 34-16, I'm happy. I imagine that we got our ugly game out of the way. Hopefully we are much better next week.

Without Rowe's penalty, the Pats could have been ready to rout the Texans. That penalty saved the Texans.

I don't want to spoil the moment but this honestly feels like the easiest path any team has ever had to a conference championship game. The hardest test this team faced came back in September.

Proud of our boys for covering that spread, tho. :D

This is definitely not shaping up to be a "defenses win championships" year for the league.

It is shaping up to be a "quarterbacks win championships year."

Yep. Possibly Big Ben/Brady AFCCG and Rodgers/Ryan NFCCG...if things turn out that way.

Good god these questions to The GOAT ****ing suck.

There isn't a defense left that can stop our offense. And our defense stops everyone they face.

Yeah but now the true test begins as far as QB's. Say whatever you want but the Pats played a lot of below average qb's this season.

This QB sucks.. I mean he couldn't be much worse. Lossweiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes