PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread- Super Bowl Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a crappy game.....kudos to the winners cuz they made one more play

In retrospect, the defense was not surprising.....they showed that earlier in the year

Shoulda run the ball more early....zero targets for Lewis

Great call in their part putting Jenkins on white

Id be more upset if I didn't see this coming. I kept my thoughts out to myself during the past two weeks. I just don't know how anyone thought the pats could beat the eagles with this defense.

That defense was atrocious. Literally Gilmore was the only player I still have respect for.

Well, I think we all know where our draft focus is going to be on come April;)

This is a lot like 2011. The defense and injuries were too much to overcome this year. Front 7 talent will need boosted no doubt.

On to the offseason with hopefully talents on DLs and LBs....basically the whole defense.

I'm not even up set that we lost. I'm upset thst we lost a game that even just 1 stop would havd won it

How you let the eagles drive 75 yards to win the game. How.

Now I understand that you gotta play smart but YOU HAVE TO SEND EVERYTHING ON EVERY PLAY. Because we hadn't stopped them scoring wise since the first quarter.

Worst comes to worse you you give up the plays anyway but save the time.

Just sad for Brady when he played like that and you got bums making trick plays.

Definitely interested to hear what was up with Butler. If he was benched all game for something other than health I'll agree with the hot takes about it being a bad call.

Brady deserved a better fate. Possibly the best QB performance in Super Bowl history. Maybe Felger, Mazz and some of the other experts in the media may want to reconsider whether the Patriots run is more due to Belichick than Brady.

Brady's the GOAT. He has covered up crappy defenses before.

The
Great season guys, our defense came up short tonight.....

So impressed with Brady, Danny. Gronk and for the most part our O-line tonight....

Congrats to Philly.

Mike Loyko‏ @NEPD_Loyko 53s53 seconds ago
There are a lot of players on #Patriots defense who should never wear the uniform again.

Let's discuss
Oline handed a SuperBowl to the pitiful Eagles. They can go f themselves.

we got a couple more years yet..it was a good year gang...a very good year...

I know I am going to regret saying this this, where is the genius of BB as defensive master mind and GM?

Stuck behind B.B. the personnel guy.....in the end they did not have the right pieces.....they don’t have an LB that can cover anyone, and that kills it

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes