PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread- Super Bowl Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have felt better about this loss if we at least played competently. We completely shat the bed on defense and let them score on nearly every drive. And what the **** was with the tackling? Just like everyone forgot how to tackle overnight. No one could wrap up to save their lives.

The reason I'm pissed is because one side of the ball completely didn't show up. Had they got even a couple big stops and we still somehow lost I wouldn't be so pissed. But they did literally NOTHING all game!!! This stings. Because the offense was on fire. The offense was more on point than most SB's, and it still wasn't enough because of the pathetic performance from our defense.

Michael-Scott-No.gif

bad snap and cooks trying to do too much..not patriots football

You will never get a PI on a hail mary. Never. It would have to be something extremely blatant..
It's not even the PI, I get that - it's the facemask.

rediculous if Butler was discipline unless dui or something..

The Eagles rolled the dice twice and got the lucky roll on both times.. actually maybe 3 times. The Eagles got a bit lucky. Thats it.. they won. Lucky.
I'd say that's part of it, but not all of it. We should have been the lucky ones with Pederson making dumbass decisions to go for it on 4th down. But I guess they weren't really that dumb with this D.

The Eagles rolled the dice twice and got the lucky roll on both times.. actually maybe 3 times. The Eagles got a bit lucky. Thats it.. they won. Lucky.

Not lucky. They won it. Plain and simple.

Last edited:
I give the Eagles offense credit for maximizing Nick Foles, timely gambles, and executing. Not their fault the Pats defense isn’t very good.

Not having Butler was just too much to overcome for a defense without a healthy (?) Branch, no Hightower, and the presence of Jordan Richards.
They had Butler . Can't use that excuse

Only player on defense that was good was Gilmore, Harrison was the next best player. Everyone else sucked.
I think you have to give at least an honorable mention to Malcolm Butler's crying.

The

Oline handed a SuperBowl to the pitiful Eagles. They can go f themselves.

The oline did ok.....I think the entire offense thought they had it in the bag.....

Well think of the bright side... we have essentially locked up seed 2 minimum for 2018

just 1 big sack on a 2nd or 3rd down would have won it..so mad at the defense..why not bring the house just once?

we got a couple more years yet..it was a good year gang...a very good year...

Yes good year.....but this was a Nick Foles led team.

We should have won this with an average defense.

If i'm the offense, i'm looking at the defense like "wtf were you guys doing?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand