PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread-Super Bowl Champs!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus, the Rams are getting railed hard right now on NFLN. It will be fascinating to see how they recover from this. They really went all in this year and lots of players will be looking to get paid.

Man, Gurley would make a great Patriot. He took the high road after the game and didn’t throw his coach under the bus. Basically just said that they have another great RB in Anderson and whenever his name is called, he will be ready to go.

I feel like Charlie in the elevator during Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory when we win these games. It never gets old, I’m completely fine with 6 but I wouldn’t be surprised if we somehow got 7.

• Agree
Reactions: ALP
Not to start a Peyton bashfest, or a bashfest of any other QBs, but to point out just how astounding Brady's run has been:

Brady: 30-10, 2 one-and-dones, 9 SB appearances
Manning: 14-13, 9 one-and-dones, 4 SB appearances

And, just to round out the top 6 QBs of the Brady/Manning era (to date):

Roethlisberger: 13-8, 4 one-and-dones, 3 SB appearances
Brees: 8-7, 2 one-and-dones, 1 SB appearance
Rodgers: 10-7, 4 one-and-dones, 1 SB appearance
Warner: 9-4, 1 one-and-done, 2 SB appearances
Oh yeah??? In seasons where Brady didn't win the SB, he only went 12-10 with 2 one-and-dones and just 3 SB appearances. Looks similar to Manning to me!!!

Not to start a Peyton bashfest, or a bashfest of any other QBs, but to point out just how astounding Brady's run has been:

Brady: 30-10, 2 one-and-dones, 9 SB appearances
Manning: 14-13, 9 one-and-dones, 4 SB appearances

And, just to round out the top 6 QBs of the Brady/Manning era (to date):

Roethlisberger: 13-8, 4 one-and-dones, 3 SB appearances
Brees: 8-7, 2 one-and-dones, 1 SB appearance
Rodgers: 10-7, 4 one-and-dones, 1 SB appearance
Warner: 9-4, 1 one-and-done, 2 SB appearances
Just hit me. Brady has played 2 1/2 full seasons of playoff football. 2 1/2 full seasons against the best-of-the-best that the NFL has to offer. The man has gone the equivalent of 12-4 each season against them. Holy freaking cow.

This might be the most satisfying win ever!!!! I love this team. Great defensive game plan!!!

6 time champion!!!!! This feels so good!!!!!

Thank you everyone for a great year...everyone doubted this team but now we are Super Bowl Champs!!!!!!

Let's discuss!!!!!!!

Now that we are into the offseason, Ian and the staff need to develop an complete "The Dynasty is Over", "The Patriots Suck" media package for 2019.

Agreed, I was just surprised to see the totals for Cooks given the overall helplessness of the Rams' offense.

Seems that a lot of that came in the last two drives???

Listening to Shannon, Skip, and Joy Taylor constantly misuse the word "virtuoso" for describing "football" is annoying.

Just like I said before the game. Jared goff’s internal clock is off at this point in his career. He throws the ball late. He had cooks open and threw the ball way too late. He’s a system qb

I watched the game at a Buffalo Wild Wings. Before the game started, I expected that I would be pretty subdued in my viewing, due to a dicey situation I'm in with my small business...So much for that. Every time we had a big play in the second half I was yelling and pounding the table.

Always nice to win the cup. Number 6 if my math is right.

I was ever so relieved when Garciappara split the uprights. Look like it might go foul.

Poor Jerry Jackson Jones must be fit to be tied today and blowing Goodells phone up. Kraft got another one.

BB and Jimmy Johnson must laugh at Jerry the GM when they go on their annual fishing trip.

Just hit me. Brady has played 2 1/2 full seasons of playoff football. 2 1/2 full seasons against the best-of-the-best that the NFL has to offer. The man has gone the equivalent of 12-4 each season against them. Holy freaking cow.

Yep, the 30 playoff wins has gone unnoticed, and like the 6 Rings and over 200 regular season wins it will never be broken

I am glad the Pats won. BB was a genius with the defense shutting down the Rams offense. Edelman was outstanding for the big game. Gronk was terrific blocking and his receptions. Gilmore, what a great get. This game showed that BB doesn't need Brady to win. Brady had a good series with the TD drive, He was not good for the rest of the game, he did put some throws on Edelman for first downs like 6 or so.

It is a team sport including BB and his staff and they won.

Onto the offseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back