PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread-Super Bowl Champs!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just once I wish the boys would carry Bill of the field...

There's probably a standing order about that, and it's probably backed up by a couple of guys that look like they're from pulp fiction and talk about the "Path of the righteous man..."

The whole secondary was outstanding. But as for shutting down Cooks, incredibly he actually managed 8 catches for 120 yards.

But that's the thing, you can have a lot of catches and a lot of yards and it means nothing... Exactly why Edelman's not the MVP lol

The whole secondary was outstanding. But as for shutting down Cooks, incredibly he actually managed 8 catches for 120 yards.
Some of those yards and catches were on the final drive with the Pats playing way off.

But that's the thing, you can have a lot of catches and a lot of yards and it means nothing... Exactly why Edelman's not the MVP lol

I was all nodding along, "yeah, true" until you said Edelman's catches meant nothing. :D

The Rams' defense was gassed by the 4th quarter. And it mattered. ;)

I saw this in daydream

Oh my god, I’ve been laying face down a while

I know it is way too early to go through plays..

But JMac sprinting back to deny what looked like a sure TD to Cooks was one of those plays that just went the other way last year. Similarly, when Gilmore and Harmon broke up the other pass to Cooks shortly before the INT.

Last year Clement made some amazing catches and Foles hit his receivers perfectly. Game of inches and effort.

Well, we get to brag on facebook… while Brady gets started on feeling empty for not having 7...

Some of those yards and catches were on the final drive with the Pats playing way off.

Agreed, I was just surprised to see the totals for Cooks given the overall helplessness of the Rams' offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe