PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread - Pats vs Jags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last years defense let KC recivers run wide open in an opening game blow out. Relax

What the heck did you just see today? Last year’s defense made average QBs look great. That game last year against KC was communication problems. This game not so much. Let’s see how the rest of the season plays out but this team better show some good improvements.

I hate saying so and so is outcoached after every loss because it isn’t true, but they really were today. OC was bad, a lot of wasted time left on the board. Our defense was obviously a train wreck, but why so much wasted time on offense?

Camt blame the defense for 14-0 without mentioning how awful the offense looked on three consecutive drives. But whatevet Brady is god apparently. ****ing homers.

Call me what you want. I don't give a ****. I can admit the offense wasn't great, either, but it still wasn't Brady's fault. He wasn't perfect, but he wasn't the reason we lost. Michel looked like crap and I was happy as hell when they sat his ass down and put James White in. You know, the RB who can actually catch ****. Can't believe we even dedicated a series to Michel. O-line wasn't protecting anything out there. Brady was tasting dirt all game and that should never, ever happen.

Still in camp mode???
No, I just don't think he's healed from last yar. He's markedly slower than he was last year before he went down.

Elendon Roberts could have joined Jason McCourty in retiring at halftime, btw.

What the heck did you just see today? Last year’s defense made average QBs look great. That game last year against KC was communication problems. This game not so much. Let’s see how the rest of the season plays out but this team better show some good improvements.
Lol, if they don’t show improvement you going to stop posting?

Hilarious post. A keeper. Only .. i have a feeling i've read it before..

Pats don't have enough speed or athleticism on D. /.../ What they're left with is an under talented and painfully slow LB group and a DL with one good player (Flowers) and a bunch of marginal NFL talent. /.../ Sure, those guys make plays once in awhile. /../ Tough to win in the NFL with bad DT and bad LB play

Pats are 12-4 on average . also AFC Champions on average with that “bunch of marginal talent“.. so the reality would argue its not that tough to win :)

If you think the issue is Brady - that's actually hilarious (kudos to those who know what I'm referencing).

He's not our problem, at all.

I havent read all the comments here but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say nobody here thinks the problem is brady.

As Philly and Jacksonville show, you can have an average QB and beat good teams like the Pats if you are strong at the line of scrimmage. NE got licked on both sides of the ball today. That was the most glaring issue - not the receivers or the QB.

This game was a good reality check for people that over reacted to our OL and DL against the Texans.

We are clearly not as good as we were in W1 but also better than we showed today.

Yes blaming the unit that was +2 TO over the unit that was not able to move the ball at all with two supposed GOATs in the lineup is what's reasonable. Sure.

Seriously is there no scenario where Brady deserves some criticism as well ? Nobody is saying that D played good but they made more plays than the putrid offense.

Grabbing on to the turnovers as if that's all that matters is another great example of how you clown yourself. Do those turnovers excuse the Jaguars players running free across the middle, or getting long TDs out of a relatively short pass?

And you were the one who claimed Brady sucked, because you couldn't just admit that the defense **** itself in some big moments, and had to try changing the narrative. My defending Brady from such a claim on your part is not the same as my saying that he did nothing wrong or that he is above criticism.

but it still wasn't Brady's fault.
He absolutely bears some responsibility. He was inaccurate, he bailed on plays too early. He did some good things, but this was certainly not his finest hour.

Michel looked like crap
Objectively false.

and I was happy as hell when they sat his ass down and put James White in..
Down 3 scores, yeah, you're going to have your dedicated pass-catching back in the game.

I havent read all the comments here but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say nobody here thinks the problem is brady.

Luuked is being as ridiculous as the day is long. You can start with reading him.

Call me what you want. I don't give a ****. I can admit the offense wasn't great, either, but it still wasn't Brady's fault. He wasn't perfect, but he wasn't the reason we lost. Michel looked like crap and I was happy as hell when they sat his ass down and put James White in. You know, the RB who can actually catch ****. Can't believe we even dedicated a series to Michel. O-line wasn't protecting anything out there. Brady was tasting dirt all game and that should never, ever happen.

I dont think Michel looked that bad in his first game. Apart from the route he ran totally wrong which cost us an entire series.

He is a rookie he will make mistakes.

Lol, if they don’t show improvement you going to stop posting?

Well if you where here last year everyone was hyping the fact about the PPG. They where not taking into account how they made average QBs look great. I wanna see the defense actually keep teams out of the red zone. That would show improvement.

Again. Is he the GOAT or just one of the other elite QBs?

If we keep on calling him GOAT we should also hold him to a higher standard.
He's the goat but he didn't play today to that standard. He doesn't have to be the greatest today to be the greatest of all time. He could suck the rest of his career but we can still call him the goat. I think you're confusing that.

Luuked is being as ridiculous as the day is long. You can start with reading him.

Another one of your moronic attempts to just spew garbage. I never said Brady is the issue. I just disagree with people who are excluding him from criticism.

Last edited:
Deja Vu. The team's stinker and the response of this board to said stinker.

Unfortunately, the Pats will finish 12-4 or god forbid, 11-5. Things will be OK. And I will continue to believe that until it is not OK (for me that will come in January).

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back