PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Jets

I've read comments yesterday and today about some posters being unhappy that we won because of getting around the 15th pick instead of a possible 11th or 12th. I also thought about this during the game. However, in the end what it really came down to was the choice of having the 11th or 12th pick by losing instead of the 15th that would include having a taste of throwup in my mouth for the next 8 months after having a shi -ty season that culminated with a loss to the frigging Jets.

My wish became very easy as the game went on. :)

There’s no way Miami takes a qb with 3.

I would actually say that they would be very stupid if they didn't. Better to err on the side of having one QB too many than one too few. Especially if one of them turns out to be a franchise QB.

I've read comments yesterday and today about some posters being unhappy that we won because of getting around the 15th pick instead of a possible 11th or 12th. I also thought about this during the game. However, in the end what it really came down to was the choice of having the 11th or 12th pick by losing instead of the 15th that would include having a taste of throwup in my mouth for the next 8 months after having a shi -ty season that culminated with a loss to the frigging Jets.

My wish became very easy as the game went on. :)

Thats a terrible take. 9 SB appearances in 20 years. 6 titles. Nobody should have cared about a loss to the Jets, when both teams suck. Nobody.

Thats a terrible take. 9 SB appearances in 20 years. 6 titles. Nobody should have cared about a loss to the Jets, when both teams suck. Nobody.
This must be sarcasm.

DaBruinz, you can laugh all you want, but 10 to 15 is huge in the 1st round. Maybe you can join Belichick in not thinking the draft is a big deal.
Serious questions from a fan who sees the draft as a crap shoot.
If the draft is such a big deal how did the Pats pick near the end of every round for 20 years and keep winning?
How do the same successful teams with the later picks keep returning to the playoffs while the cellar dwellers with the top picks stay home?

How do the same successful teams with the later picks keep returning to the playoffs while the cellar dwellers with the top picks stay home?
Must be the dreaded treadmill! :p

Congratulations Patsies for "earning" the most useless, hollowest "victory" here in almost 40 Feckin Years...Little Billy, Skippy & Scam must be so proud...Meanwhile a Real Man has two fewer team records than he should have, and a League record that he should not have had to share with Anybody, especially that feckin Clown of a "QB".

Last edited:
Congratulations Patsies for "earning" the most useless, hollowest "victory" here in over 25 Feckin Years...Little Billy, Skippy & Scam must be so proud...Meanwhile a Real Man has two fewer team records than he should have, and a League record that he should not have had to share with Anybody, especially that feckin Clown of a "QB".
man

why u gotta wake up monday morning two weeks later all miserable n ****

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back