PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread - Pats vs Jags

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** like like this is what makes me morbidly look forward to the times without Josh or Brady. This entitled ****stain of a fanbase deserves decades of average coaching so maybe thes realize in whst paradise they are right now.

we won superbowls without josh....anyone can do his job. i would let tom call the plays from the line of scrimmage. no more running back draws out of shotgun. or those dumb reverses with cordarelle, he isn't brandin cooks.

" average coaching " that describes mcdaniels perfectly. check his record when he left the pats!

Anyone else more frustrated with the offensive coaching than the defensive coaching? Defense sucked, the offense was just straight up ignorant. Wasted tons of time, wouldn’t chance going for it when if we punted it, we hardly had a chance to win the way they played. Should have given up running the ball early like we have in numerous big games.

Not me. Offense was trash..but I expected more out of the defensive guys. Last week, pretty tight coverage, this week blown coverages on some fairly simple route concepts. Like, easy as pie routes that guys either got burned on or just flat out didn’t compete on.

The narrative of this game should be pretty straightforward. All around team failure on both sides.

You have created a narrative fixating on Brady's performance specifically. And each post from you gets a little more ridiculous.

Not a single post fixates on Brady at all but moreso on the fans jerking him off no matter what he does. Similarly I am confident the same fans would find reasons to l ***** about the defense if they don't pitch a shutout.

we won superbowls without josh....anyone can do his job. i would let tom call the plays from the line of scrimmage. no more running back draws out of shotgun. or those dumb reverses with cordarelle, he isn't brandin cooks.

" average coaching " that describes mcdaniels perfectly. check his record when he left the pats!
Disagree Mcdaniels is. Good coach.
I also like Deflippio

Not as worried about the secondary because the talent is there and depth, JCJ and Crossen will have time to get some experience and get in tune if we need them.

The pass rush continues to be a disaster. If Rivers isn’t living up to the hype, trade him and make some changes. The bend but not break just gasses the defense and gives us little margin for error at the end of games and against better teams.

Anyone else more frustrated with the offensive coaching than the defensive coaching? Defense sucked, the offense was just straight up ignorant. Wasted tons of time, wouldn’t chance going for it when if we punted it, we hardly had a chance to win the way they played. Should have given up running the ball early like we have in numerous big games.

I think equally.

Patterson is a wasted roster spot right now. If your not going to let him run downfield as a threat what’s the point of having him,as teams just aren’t going to kick him the ball to be a effective kick returner.

I wanted to see Coleman active today just to run downfield and take some defenders with him.

We should try a different OL combo from now on move Karras to center and start Andrews At left tackle. Waddle can’t handle it

R-E-L-A-X-E........its early. The pats generally and historically suck playing in the heat and humility of florida.

Last edited:
The clayborn move surely doesn’t look good through 2 games.

I think people will eat their words on Rivers by November / December. He has all the athleticism in the world but still seems too raw for a full game.

You may get your wish to see him active. Flowers in Concussion protocol and who knows what’s wrong with Wises Wrist/hand.

Dude lay off the juice..he had a bad game. The whole team did.

They have Detroit and Miami to get the D on track because after that it's KC and we seem to struggle against them.

Not as worried about the secondary because the talent is there and depth, JCJ and Crossen will have time to get some experience and get in tune if we need them.

The pass rush continues to be a disaster. If Rivers isn’t living up to the hype, trade him and make some changes. The bend but not break just gasses the defense and gives us little margin for error at the end of games and against better teams.

The secondary looked like trash against players that just are two years into the league.

Not a single post fixates on Brady at all but moreso on the fans jerking him off no matter what he does. Similarly I am confident the same fans would find reasons to l ***** about the defense if they don't pitch a shutout.
No one is 'jerking him off' or praising his performance today. It's just you raving on about it because most don't think Brady was at the top of the list of problems today.

Going to be interesting to see if Rowe has a bounce back game next week. He was really good during the pre season and I think it's evident that McCourty isn't the answer.

Thankfully the division is still horrendous so the playoffs and probably a first round bye are almost inevitable. The schedule is pretty soft, only the Chiefs, Vikings, Packers, and maybe Steelers and Colts should be tough. If they can win half of those and only drop a couple they shouldn't, they'll still finish 11-5, 12-4. Getting to play in the AFC East is unfair.

What dissapoints me the most is time and time again themedia and our fans doubt NE after a loss. We will go 12-4 and make another AFCCG. That isn't ****iness. I've seen this story time and time again and trust Brady and company.

With that being said: We need to sign a beast.... Josh Gordon anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back