PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread- Pats destroy the Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to seeing how good this running attack really is. The last few seasons it’s been promising only to be shut down in the playoffs.

20.31 PPG for the D. Not too shabby, all things considered.

Great win today! Defense and offense played really well.

Two weeks to rest up!

That was the full game I’ve been wanting to see. If they are peaking now, it can’t have came at a better time. However, the jete are unbelievable awful. Now we get that bye, rest, therapy and all that and hope they play like today against a playoff caliber team

The defense has been as good as you could potentially imagine given their talent level since halftime @Miami. Except for that damn 1:100,000 miracle play they played their best football in the last 10 quarters. The edge setting still looks inconsistent but a lot better since Clayborn has been benched. Which sucks because he brings something to the table on third downs. Shelton looks to be making a difference in the middle. Not that he is some kind of key cog but better than anything they put there while he was inactive.

This might have been one of the best games I have seen Malcom Brown play. Hope he can stay hot through the playoffs. The other thing that I really like about this years defense is the amount of turnovers they are creating. I think I read that they had multiple turnovers in 11 out of 16 games. If this can somewhat hold through the playoffs we will go deep no matter where the games happen.

The offense finally had the first real complete game since the KC encounter early in the season. Trent Brown remains inconsistent even though the idiot commentators can't really put it all together. Great job by Brady, Dorsett with another mentally tough performance where he was ready to play when he was called upon.

Finally let me just emphasize what crock of **** that call on Dwayne Allen was that negated Gronks 30yd gain. But on some level I guess the late hit on Brady that extended a drive and gave us 7 and this ******** evened out. That being said it is really debatable who was worse.. the refs or the Jets..
That play still a big matzah ball hanging out there for a team undefeated at home and likely costing them home field advantage.

Great game from every unit. Hopefully this continues into the playoffs.
Need to get Hogan and Dorsett involved a lot like today. And hopefully Gronk will do some damage. He has a week off to rest so that should help. This was a fantastic team win. The only blemish were the injuries to DMac and Wise, I hope they are both okay.

The injury to Wise looked like his dislocated his finger again.

No reason to bring DMAC back in, even if he was okay.

I actually welcome being the 2 seed this year. Just a feeling.

That play still a big matzah ball hanging out there for a team undefeated at home and likely costing them home field advantage.

Because that was the only thing in this game that went wrong.

Anyway.. it is what it is and the team got what they deserved for screwing that up.

The defense has been as good as you could potentially imagine given their talent level since halftime @Miami. Except for that damn 1:100,000 miracle play they played their best football in the last 10 quarters. The edge setting still looks inconsistent but a lot better since Clayborn has been benched. Which sucks because he brings something to the table on third downs. Shelton looks to be making a difference in the middle. Not that he is some kind of key cog but better than anything they put there while he was inactive.

This might have been one of the best games I have seen Malcom Brown play. Hope he can stay hot through the playoffs. The other thing that I really like about this years defense is the amount of turnovers they are creating. I think I read that they had multiple turnovers in 11 out of 16 games. If this can somewhat hold through the playoffs we will go deep no matter where the games happen.

The offense finally had the first real complete game since the KC encounter early in the season. Trent Brown remains inconsistent even though the idiot commentators can't really put it all together. Great job by Brady, Dorsett with another mentally tough performance where he was ready to play when he was called upon.

Finally let me just emphasize what crock of **** that call on Dwayne Allen was that negated Gronks 30yd gain. But on some level I guess the late hit on Brady that extended a drive and gave us 7 and this ******** evened out. That being said it is really debatable who was worse.. the refs or the Jets..
Very well said about Shelton and M.Brown i totally agree

Because that was the only thing in this game that went wrong.

Anyway.. it is what it is and the team got what they deserved for screwing that up.
Probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye