PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread Pats @Broncos - Mile High Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How was the game thread? For the first time in probably 7+ years I didn't have the thread open. Beyond the usual suspects, did many freak out over the offense struggling in Denver?

Has anybody checked on Ryan hater Marqui? :D

Still trying to figure out why I torture myself. At one point in the first quarter a poster said to bench Brady and put in Jimmy.

samp98aab0fdbab1fda0.jpg

Oakland pretty much won so Denvers season will be over soon. Miami has an easier schedule too

Still trying to figure out why I torture myself. At one point in the first quarter a poster said to bench Brady and put in Jimmy.

Yeah that was the post of the day.. added it into my collection..

Easy victory, just as predicted. That offense never posed a problem for our defense.

Great job Patriots!!!! 2016 AFC EAST DIVISION CHAMPS!!!! Defense is really playing well overall.....Offense up and down....OL needs to run block better and be a bit more consistent overall....McDs coaching is very questionable at times.....Floyd should help big time rest of way.......Good win!!! Go Pats!!!!

QUOTE="ashley1992, post: 4867441, member: 33698"]Division Champs again!!!! First round bye also!!!!

Great win today!!!!! Our defense played great, and I thought our O-line was pretty good!!!

Anytime we can win in Denver and pretty much knock the Broncos out of the playoffs, I'll take it;);)[/QUOTE]

The biggest positive was the defense. They will need hogan and mitchell to step up come the playoffs for the offense to flourish. They where invisible for the most part today.
And Floyd

Hearing Edelman so clearly "characterize" the Denver punt coverage team means he was miked for the game. Seeing clips from this should be amusing...

How was the game thread? For the first time in probably 7+ years I didn't have the thread open. Beyond the usual suspects, did many freak out over the offense struggling in Denver?

Has anybody checked on Ryan hater Marqui? :D
The game thread was pretty awful. I'm usually not too hard on posters- I think it's ok to vent a little, but OMG. Some folks were about cutting wrists- talking about benching Brady, defense is worthless, White is terrible...and we were up. I ended up blocking many..

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes