PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread - Pats beat Vikings

Status
Not open for further replies.
The run where he juked Urlacher should be on there.

AcrobaticIckyGibbon.gif
That is his best. Which isn't saying much.

Without looking it up, can you name who our second most receiving WR?

He gives disagrees to those he disagrees with. It's not a difficult concept and it has no effect on your final score.

I only ever get positive ratings from him, so at least he's quite consistent. ;)

Some on this board are starting to sound like Jetes fans, blaming the OC because they dont march it downfield and score every possession. I know the game has changed but that's unrealistic.

I quoted the part that mattered. The rest of your take on the offense was even more ridiculous than what I quoted.

What are you smoking? Tell me what's so ridiculous about saying they finally targetted Gordon late in the 3rd quarter. Or that the defense looked good.

And Brady hasn't looked like his usual self for the majority of the year - so yes, it's been painful to watch that. A wide array of people have also commented on McDaniels' shaky playcalling throughout the year. There's nothing "ridiculous" about any of this.

Some on this board are starting to sound like Jetes fans, blaming the OC because they dont march it downfield and score every possession. I know the game has changed but that's unrealistic.
It's amazing how the slightest bit of criticism of very real, noteworthy things, get blown out of proportion with sophistry.

Ex. "The defense didn't look good today"
--- HA, WHAT? YOU EXPECT THEM TO SHUT OUT EVERY SINGLE TEAM?

Ex. "The play calling hasn't been too great this year"
--- HA, WHAT? YOU EXPECT THEM TO MARCH IT DOWNFIELD AND SCORE 50 POINTS EVERY GAME?

well, in your case, it's to rain as much as possible and drench you foisted on your own petard!
Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Good win against a good team. Some things didn’t work but no one and no team is perfect, so it would be selfish to complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe