PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread - Pats beat the Texans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great win. Score doesn't reflect the game in total but alot of positives from the defense and offense looks promising. Had the play it safe on offense feel hopefully we can see some more agressive offensive gameplans going forward

I remember watching Troy Brown fumble punts his first year. You people calling for McCarron's head are beyond impatient.

There were people calling for GRONK's head as a rookie, too.

Should have been easier to finish, inexcusable blunder by McCarron, the ball was flying for like thirty seconds and he could not make the simplest catch. Overall not a great game but an important win nevertheless, next week in Jacksonville is going to be real tough.

Excellent game until the defense went to sleep in the 3rd quarter and McCarron muffed the PR.

Sometimes winning becomes too routine...

Should have been easier to finish, inexcusable blunder by McCarron, the ball was flying for like thirty seconds and he could not make the simplest catch. Overall not a great game but an important win nevertheless, next week in Jacksonville is going to be real tough.

The jags offense was dreadful today. If we can keep them under 20 we have a nice chance.

Beat a potential AFC playoff team. Outplayed them the whole game if the offense doesn't have the INT, the Mcarron drop, and the fumble by Gronk score would be way different. Loved what I saw out of the defense. Only 1 game but great start to the season.

I remember watching Troy Brown fumble punts his first year. You people calling for McCarron's head are beyond impatient.

Except McCarron has shown nothing at all in the preseason and the one thing that gave him a roster spot was his punt returning. I am not calling for his head but then again I would not be surprised if he is on the practice squad rather sooner than later.

Si
I am sure we will have to wait for an MRI before we get any kind of official word
Didn't know how prompt they were I'm guessing torn ACL.
I'm kind of upset that our own guy went down from friendly fire.

Run D sucks a**!

Pass rush looks more aggressive.

It’s going to be a brutal game in Jacksonville next week.

Beat a potential AFC playoff team. Outplayed them the whole game if the offense doesn't have the INT, the Mcarron drop, and the fumble by Gronk score would be way different. Loved what I saw out of the defense. Only 1 game but great start to the season.
Yes you are right but turnovers are a part of the game. Hell they fumbled on their first play of the game. What if that didn't happen?

Excellent effort by the defense. I can’t hold them responsible for giving up that TD after the muffed punt. Only one bad drive given up.

Texans 2-5 in the red zone. Pats 3-4. That’s your game right there. Both teams where awful on 3rd down.

I think a lot of fears about the offense should be at least somewhat answered, Surpsied by Dorsett happy he played well.

I watched Jax at the same time, they didnt look great to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back