PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread - Pats beat the Texans

Status
Not open for further replies.
JJ Watt *should* give Waddle a tough time. It's no surprise he'll get pressure on Brady if left alone on Waddle.

The line did a good job overall. I suspect there will be Texans highlights this year of that pass rush demolishing other teams and then the job the Pats did will be put in perspective.

Regards,
Chris

JJ Watt *should* give Waddle a tough time. It's no surprise he'll get pressure on Brady if left alone on Waddle.

The line did a good job overall. I suspect there will be Texans highlights this year of that pass rush demolishing other teams and then the job the Pats did will be put in perspective.

Regards,
Chris

Pretty sad when your Bud Light moment of the game is beating Waddle.

4/14 on third down isn't going to cut it come December/January. Granted that # SHOULD improve once Edelman returns in week 5. Big difference from last year was Pats D held Houston to 2/11 on third. But, if they can just piecemeal it to 2-2 through these first 4 weeks it'll be ok...3-1 we should be dancing in the streets...

Not a big PFF fan but I do think all 4 of those players played well yesterday.

With that said Gilmore & team kept Hopkins under 10ypc which is outstanding. I wonder what he graded out at?

Proving that statistics mean nothing in a SSS.

Texans got 60 of their 167 yards rushing on three plays...

If guys are in there on a 3rd or 4th and 1, it's likely taht the play will go for 1 or 2 yards...

Great running backs LOSE YPC when taking it in from the 1, right?

Nonsense statistical analysis by Kyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back