PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread- Bills beat the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our season has been Fumbled away (Not that we were very good)

I’m hoping for 2-14.
I’m not. That would mean Bill is gone.

I enjoy watching a competitive team that is fun to watch and plays hard instead of the Patsies again. Which we would be without BB.

ashley1992 said:

Call me crazy, but these close losses are tough for me...I never want to lose, but if we are going to, I'd rather they be blow outs...these close ones really affect me for hours

Tank for Ashley!

Keep the young guys like Harris, Uche, etc. and get rid of the vets. Not sure about the system...
I’m in agreement. Starting with gilmore in the next couple days. But don’t just give him away, need at least a 2 although a late 1 would be ideal.

How bad will we have to be to land #1 overall? Is 4-12 too much. It's hard to envision us not winning at least one of the Jets games.
I don’t think the Jets are winning more than 3 games this year, I think NE splits one with them.

Get a top 10 pick in a class with arguably 4 franchise QBs

JC Jackson passes his interview as CB1 vs an elite WR

Meyers showing he could be the WR3 next year

Harris looking great

Sell off & get assets
Yeah I'm thinking along somewhat similar lines - JC looked fantastic with no Gilmore, really the whole secondary was still quite good. I actually forgot Gilmore was out for a little while there which is really saying something. Meyers had a great game and I hope he can keep building on this. Harris was a beast. OL is in a mostly good place.

IMO they are already trading Gilmore, for what I'm not sure. Maybe picks, maybe a player on a longer deal like Thomas. I think it'll make sense to move a couple guys but still play hard, don't worry about "tanking", just play hard. If they end the season with a pick inside the top 10 they can still be in position to get a franchise QB. The opt-opts will come back. Next year looks promising.

We scored 21 points at windy Buffalo with a lot of injuries. Our offense played better than i expected and Cam as well. He just threw it into the ground sometimes to prevent a TO. His running was good and Passing was ok. I expected less after last week and with this wr/TE group.

Good game by Harris and Jacoby. I fully expect them back to 3rd string duty while we try to figure out how run screens to Harry and pinball runs on 3 and 29 by Burkhead

I enjoy watching a competitive team that is fun to watch and plays hard instead of the Patsies again. Which we would be without BB.

He wouldn’t go anywhere even if he went 0-16.

no, no it doesn’t. One losing season and he’s gone? Cmon man

I'm thinking we'll be looking at 5-11, 6-10. I hope we don't succeed that much. 4-12 would be okay. I don't really want to lose to the Jets. Thats embarrassing af.
On the contrary this is the perfect time to lose to the Jets and trick them into thinking they're on the right track so they don't fire Gase

Call me crazy, but these close losses are tough for me...I never want to lose, but if we are going to, I'd rather they be blow outs...these close ones really affect me for hours

Hmm. I feel like getting obliterated in a blow out is way more embarrassing and soul crushing than being in it from start to finish. At least it means we were good enough to almost win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST