Post Game Thread- Bills beat the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a top 10 pick in a class with arguably 4 franchise QBs

JC Jackson passes his interview as CB1 vs an elite WR

Meyers showing he could be the WR3 next year

Harris looking great

Sell off & get assets

Game was definitely closer than I thought. Reality is is Newton's not a good quarterback and even if he's in the league next year he'll be a backup.

Doing random on-side kicks is another sign of a bad team. if it wasn't for the Jets the Patriots would be the worst team in the league.

Honestly they're right on par for a five win season like I predicted, assuming of course they can beat the Jets twice.

Even if New England gets a top 10 pick BB will just trade it for a 5th round pick in 2025 and a 7th round pick in 2030.

Offensive Line played great today. Meyers played well, Harris played well. Defense wasnt great. Cam was average, but a game ending fumble. Interested to see how he handles himself after playing so poorly the last couple weeks followed up by that fumble.

This one hurt.

A loss that feels quite......positive? I dunno. The Seahawks loss left me feeling good about the team moving forwards and this feels similar.

O-line, run game and Meyers were really positive.

Time to start Stidham and see what you have with 1st team reps. I’m just done with Cam at this point. Harris looked awesome. He’s a keeper and he’s why you should never draft a back late in the 1st.. ever. Oh, and Jakobi was fantastic today as well.

Not really any point to trying to win any more games this season. Trade some of our bigger cap hits before the deadline, get the young guys some looks, and try to improve our draft position. Wins at this stage are completely pointless.
I'm thinking we'll be looking at 5-11, 6-10. I hope we don't succeed that much. 4-12 would be okay. I don't really want to lose to the Jets. Thats embarrassing af.

I’m not even mad they lost, they have talent and heart at certain spots but the lack of pure overall talent just isn’t there where you really need it.

I hope they trade some big names and stock up with picks and cash for next year, it’s the logical thing to do

Before you **** on Cam, he played decently for stretches and we wouldn't have been in it without him. Belichichick deserves a lions share of the blame for that onside kick.
The onside Kick didn't do anything. Cam's bad throws and fumble is what did them in. He can't be running with the ball that unprotected..

Bill’s going for one of those QBs..

This one stings a lot because honestly I feel like we should’ve won this one or at least tied it and forced overtime… This team is cursed right now I guess

I guess the good news is at-least it was a better performance than last week

bills fans are disappointed, we wanted and expected a blow out. instead they got out played, out coached, looked like JV squad on defense again and should've lost today to you guys. bb is a legend. you had like 1/3 of your starting team out and the bills had a few players out but they looked like a practice squad. cam just fitz-cammed the game there. been there for 20yrs straight, know the feeling. see you next time around. beasley, diggs, john brown did nothing. allen looked average as usual against the legend.

Winning is a habbit. But so is losing.

And Cam belongs to the 2nd category.

Myers and Harris bright spots.

Coaching was abysmal.

Just still in shock that cam fumbled the ball there…

4 losses in a row. Smh. Cam is not the answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft