PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post-Draft Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
OT:

What a coincidence..

I haven't figured out why PIT still gets mentioned as a contender. I predict they will go 8-8 and miss the playoffs. I'm with StinkyPete putting them around 15. In fact I'm pretty much in agreement with most of StinkyPete's #1-15. I agree Indy could be very good. They are impressive drafters. KC will be so much easier to defend without Tyreek Hill! I'd jump the Saints up to #3 on my list. NYG are the team I'd put at #32.

Maybe Pitt is a contender or does 8-8 or worse. But in April/May, I would look at how the franchise put together seasons the last 10 years over specific roster moves. That seems to be the mistake the media makes every year: crowning the big FA movers over those with a consistent program.

So, Pitt goes to the playoffs 75% of the time over the past 15 years. Not everything, but a factor.

On a similar note, I think the media is done declaring the end of the Patriots finally, no matter how milquetoast their roster building seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back