Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Win BOTH SB 20 and 46, but still lose 31, 42, 52

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Win ALL 42, 46, 52, 31, 20 but lose ALL 36, 38, 39, 49, 51

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the madness would stop at the onset of TC... guess I was wrong.

Ray Lewis killed a guy.

Probably 2. Maybe the media that still puts on knee pads for the guy can tell us which of them mattered less or better still maybe there could be another (ahem) thought provoking ML poll concerning it...

You should do a draft poll next and confuse the draftniks. Something like draft Jerry Rice and Cortez Kennedy instead of trading down but still have to Draft Ras-I, Chad Jackson and Damion Easley, etc and so on. I can't do it justice and will merely offer the suggestion.

Geez! That's not a "Poll," it's a trick question on an AP math test. Where are "All of the above" and "None of the above?"

The only thing I know about "Super Bowl re-shuffles" (bad joke somewhere in there, BTW) is that the Pats should have played and won SB XI. **** you, Ben Dreith. You and Chris Mortensen should burn in hell together...not that I have any feelings about any of that. :rolleyes:

[edit to fix typo]

Last edited:
Man, I'm not we sure we should mess with time. It's always a disaster when they do it in the movies.
Doc-Brown.jpg

I've got to agree with you

Geez! That's not a "Poll," it's a trick question on an AP math test. Where are "All of the above" and "None of the above?"

The only thing I know about "Super Bowl re-shuffles" (bad joke somewhere in there, BTW) is that the Pats should have played and won SB XV. **** you, Ben Dreith. You and Chris Mortensen should burn in hell together...not that I have any feelings about any of that. :rolleyes:
It's Super Bowl XI.

I once even added it on my MA Pats license plate to the list of titles, but it wore off.

It is a travesty, the result should be vacated and everybody knows it, including the Raiders.

There is no mention of the call on Ben Dreith's Wikipedia page.

Whereas, Ronald Reagan's page does at least mention the Iran-Contra "affair" and Hitler's includes the Holocaust.

Didn't vote in the poll...

But gotta say...we are frickin' spoiled if we have a thread on, "WHICH Superbowls we'd prefer to have won"......hell there are some franchises who haven't even been to a SINGLE Superbowl….nor conference title game....
We've come within a fraction of an inch lots of times.

The Welker non-catch, down the stretch in #42, some Belichick brain farts...

But we've done pretty damn good, especially considering it's been done in a league which openly is corruptly and criminally conspiring against us. F*ck Goodell.

Win BOTH SB 31 and 46, but still lose 20, 42, 52
Definately this. I was at SB 31 with my dad so that would have been mind blowing to see a win live. Brady would still have 6 rings and revenge for SB 42.
I also wouldn't mind Win BOTH SB 31 and SB 52, but still lose SB 20, 46, and 42 for the same reasons but it's missing the revenge.
As astonishing as winning SB 20 would be I didn't have the emotional attachment to the Pats back then because I was a little too young.

Win BOTH SB 31 and 46, but still lose 20, 42, 52
Definately this. I was at SB 31 with my dad so that would have been mind blowing to see a win live. Brady would still have 6 rings and revenge for SB 42.
I also wouldn't mind Win BOTH SB 31 and SB 52, but still lose SB 20, 46, and 42 for the same reasons but it's missing the revenge.
As astonishing as winning SB 20 would be I didn't have the emotional attachment to the Pats back then because I was a little too young.
We had a chance in XXXI.

It would definitely have involved Adam not kicking to Howard, Drew handing the ball to Curtis more, Bill being less distracted by the Jets and probably activating Troy.

But in XX?

That would have required:

Eason breaking his leg at some point prior to the game, in practice or stumbling off a bus or something.

And, Berry getting Herb Brooks and Jimmy Valvano to give motivational speeches to the team prior to the game.

Finally, the ball bouncing our way a couple times that night.

But it was doable.

Doc-Brown.jpg

I've got to agree with you
Everything worked out for Doc Brown in the end though. I’m still not sure how he created a time machine in the Old West. You’d think something like that would take decades (if it could even be accomplished) but his kids were only grade age even though you know he was smashing Clara Clayton right after they rode off on the hover board.

Win 2001. Lose 2003. Win 2004. Win 2007. Lose 2011. Win 2014. Win 2016. Lose 2017.

Same amount of wins, but would've felt much better imo

Everything worked out for Doc Brown in the end though. I’m still not sure how he created a time machine in the Old West. You’d think something like that would take decades (if it could even be accomplished) but his kids were only grade age even though you know he was smashing Clara Clayton right after they rode off on the hover board.
It's a movie, happy ending, I'll take it

Win 2001. Lose 2003. Win 2004. Win 2007. Lose 2011. Win 2014. Win 2016. Lose 2017.

Same amount of wins, but would've felt much better imo
The only swap is 03 for 07 and that would be ok.

I'd also be ok with 07 for 16 or 07 for 04

Didn't vote in the poll...

But gotta say...we are frickin' spoiled if we have a thread on, "WHICH Superbowls we'd prefer to have won"......hell there are some franchises who haven't even been to a SINGLE Superbowl….nor conference title game....
per wiki
>>>>>>There are 13 NFL franchises that have not won a Super Bowl. The Bengals, Bills, Browns, Cardinals, Chargers, Eagles( should be removed), Falcons, Jaguars, Lions, Panthers, Texans, Titans and Vikings have not won a Super Bowl in their history. The Browns, Jaguars, Lions and Texans have never reached the Super Bowl.<<<<<

Last edited:
per wiki
>>>>>>There are 13 NFL franchises that have not won a Super Bowl. The Bengals, Bills, Browns, Cardinals, Chargers, Eagles, Falcons, Jaguars, Lions, Panthers, Texans, Titans and Vikings have not won a Super Bowl in their history. The Browns, Jaguars, Lions and Texans have never reached the Super Bowl.<<<<<
Stupid thing needs to remove Eagles

You're welcome, stupid Philly

Stupid thing needs to remove Eagles

You're welcome, stupid Philly
Still trying to wrap my head around the fact that they won and counting down the days (181) until the Eagles are not champions anymore... Trying living among these neanderthals...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft