• No

• Yes, more than one!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aluminum seats

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
After the 2007 loss, it was 4 years before the Pats returned to another Super Bowl. Same for 2011. The departure of both coordinators led to a three-year break.

The hangover for this one is bad, mostly because of the Butler fiasco. But the AFC is still weak, and Brady has never been better. Will he get number six?

BB holds his grudges for a long time. "Force me to trade my next franchise quarterback? Go behind my back to the owner? OK but everything comes at a cost. I'll be trolling you until you retire in a passive aggressive way. Nobody will know but me."

I say no.

Nope. Thus begins the Curse of Handsome Jimmy

If we fix our defense, yeah we should win at least 1 more with him.

Nope and Max Killmenowman will be the all-time Jeopardy champion.

I would have voted a depends option.

Not with this defense.

I voted no too many question marks with staff/defense right now and at his age the odds are against it.

I might change my mind after FA and the draft.

Edelman, Mitchell, Hightower, Cannon all come back next year. They should contend for another SB. They where in position to win the game last night just couldn't finish it off. No other QB Id rather have than TB12

BB holds his grudges for a long time. "Force me to trade my next franchise quarterback? Go behind my back to the owner? OK but everything comes at a cost. I'll be trolling you until you retire in a passive aggressive way. Nobody will know but me."

I say no.

It doesn’t get any dumber than this.

Seriously, if you are any older than 3 then you are seriously impaired.

It’s going to get tougher because the league is going to improve over the next few years, but the Patriots still have the GOATS as well as the future GOAT at TE, and a really good offense. They have a lot of work to do but the program in place to get it done.

Brady told Giselle he wants 2 more.

He's getting 2 more.

They've made seven AFC Championship games in a row, and I'd put an 80% chance that they'll be there again.

If we fix our defense, yeah we should win at least 1 more with him.
It would appear to be a pretty big fix at this point. More than one or 2 holes to plug especially assuming that Butler is gone along with an entirely new DC.

After the 2007 loss, it was 4 years before the Pats returned to another Super Bowl. Same for 2011. The departure of both coordinators led to a three-year break.

The hangover for this one is bad, mostly because of the Butler fiasco. But the AFC is still weak, and Brady has never been better. Will he get number six?
Pats will make every SB remainder of Brady’s career... should win 1 of those I would think.

If he's 3 or younger than it's actually pretty impressive to be able to type that out to be honest.

4 would be way too intelligent for a post like that, so I went with 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing