Asking for your support

Will Tom Brady Win Another Super Bowl?

• Yes

• No

• Yes, more than one!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Brady is gonna win another one, we're gonna have to nail this draft.

Here are our picks:
  • Round 1: New England
  • Round 2: New England, San Francisco
  • Round 3: New England
  • Round 4: None
  • Round 5: None
  • Round 6: New England
  • Round 7: None
Our development pipeline is a little dry following the NFL stealing picks from us and also trading a couple last year. We probably trade down early to fill those gaps in rounds 4-5.

But we need a pretty big talent infusion, similar to what the Saints got this year. It'll help that the two rookies who got hurt this year should be back, will be interesting to see how they can contribute.

He’ll win next year with Edelman back and a few pieces added on the defensive side of the ball.

He’ll win next year with Edelman back and a few pieces added on the defensive side of the ball.

it's too early to tell IMO. We have to see who our coordinators will be and what pieces we're going to lose in free agency.

It’s tough enough getting to the playoffs and winning two-three playoff games that may not all be home games.

He'll win one more I believe.

Probably not because he doesn't it. Another superbowl proves nothing considering everyone outside of new england can't wait for him to retire. Also i don't expect this vanilla defense trend to end anytime soon.

They get to the Super Bowl again next year. New England's offense in 18-19 will be better than the Denver offense of 13-14. Brady won't be getting any worse as proven by this game, and he'll have 3 young threats in Cooks, Mitchell, and Dorsett, (who I feel is part of their near and far future) who'll all develop over the offseason. Britt also poses some intrigue as well. Our RB situation is finally good, and we've found guys who can gain 4, 5 yards behind a good offensive line. We have a star TE who won't retire, and two guys behind him that each have their merit. On defense, we will be getting back quite a few talented players, coupled with a draft class (at least for now barring trades) that should be defense focused. When thinking about it, we have a good amount of cap room to sign a couple (2-3) of quality players that can be immediate contributors. And don't forget about Gilmore who has been playing like a Top 10 CB over the last 8-9 weeks.

Obviously I'm being a bit optimistic here but it can all happen.

I don't know if Father Time can be held off long enough for 2 more but looking at the competition in the AFC makes me believe he can get back for the attempts. Brady is seeing the game at such an unheard of level with an adequate D if his body holds up I think he'll get them.

50/50 — to play in another one

Just looking at averages (which is admittedly simplistic) - Brady gets to the game 50% of the time and wins it 62% of the time, so in any given year that's a 30% chance of winning and a 70% chance of not winning each year.

I think he'll play two more seasons. With those percentages that means his chance of winning zero is 0.7 * 0.7 = 49% so his chance of winning at least one is 51%. But I think net net NE will be hurt by the coordinators leaving, players getting older, etc., so I'll say 40% chance to win at least one in the next two years.

I think he'll get one more and then retire immediately after. Maybe not next year with Pitt knocking on the door but in 1-3 years. The good thing is he'll leave on his own terms, so we won't need to worry about him being cut or traded. We have to rebuild this defense asap. Last year we definitely missed the boat on defense. I don't know why.....

I think this was Brady’s last shot. It’ll take years to rebuild this defense and maybe even the coaching staff. Let’s say it takes 2 years to build an elite defense, Brady will be 42, Gronk may be retired, Cooks could be gone. Edelman and Amendola will be gone (if not, they’ll be 34 year old slot receivers). That’s why I was so devastated after this loss, I think this great dynasty is over.

In fact, I think we might’ve just seen the birth of a New dynasty in Philly, that’s a good, young, tough team that is gonna get a boatload of picks for Foles. So they are gonna be good for years.

He'll definitely win another one! I hope Kraft goes all out in free agency on the defensive side the next few seasons! I personally will love to see Brady and BB win 7 titles when it's all said and done! 7 is a lucky number! Nobody knows exactly when Tom will retire. I just want him to go out with a with another historical performance resulting in another Lombardi trophy whenever that time comes!

They have a decent shot at it but I think the league as a whole is going to take a step up. The NFC has some really good young teams, and Seattle, Green Bay, and Dallas should be back in the mix. And I would expect Houston and Oakland to improve, as well as a Denver if they end up with Cousins or another decent QB. You may even see Foles end up there.

The question you should ask is will he ever get the respect he deserves? Im tired of the Brady bashing. They don't just bash him they bash his family too. The media are the lowest form of life on this planet. They should be banished to hell with the rest of the devils.

Keep all the offensive guys and load up the D in the off season and they will be right back next year.

I have a dream..

I’m not sure it’ll be this coming season, in fact my heart wants to say “yes”, but my mind is trying to hold it’s hearty “no”.

But by 2019 or 2020 there will be a culmination.

A culmination of a defense that will do its part to reward Brady with a ride into the sunset. A culmination that could only come from the greatest player to ever lace up a pair of football cleats.

Brady will hold his own, no doubt. But we’ll see signs of the old thoroughbred seeing it’s last race, with vulnerability showing it's ugly head. But he’ll keep his head down, and move through it. When all is said and done, Tom Brady hangs his hat with another championship.

Depends on what defense BB will give him next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back