PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Poll: Who Do You Want To Win The Super Bowl Now?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

SB?

• 49ers

Votes: 39 26.9%
  • Packers

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Saints

Votes: 36 24.8%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Eagles

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Vikings

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • Ravens (lol)

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Texans

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Titans

Votes: 26 17.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Want the vikes to win but i think get blown out next week.

Rooting for a Texans-49er Super Bowl. BOB went to my high school so I’d be thrilled with him winning and for Romeo to get another, and I like Watson. The fans of Houston have put up with a lot of crap too - the inconsistency of the Oilers (kind of like the Bengals of today) including that horrible collapse against the Bills, and then the team being pulled out from under them, being replaced by a lame mediocre team all the while hearing it from Cowboy fans up the road.

When I was growing up, the 49ers were my “adopted playoff team” so I would remain interested in the NFL once the Pats were eliminated in October (I hated the Giants, Bears, Redskins, Cowboys, Broncos, Bills and Raiders) so I’d be happy with them getting it. @Ice_Ice_Brady’s earlier post convinced me why I shouldn’t be upset with them tying us at 6 rings. And I really like that team in general too, including Shanahan. Always been a Jimmy G guy, he was just born 3 years too soon.

I will say this though - while I don’t want the Ravens to win it all and don’t like them, I respect the hell out of them. After the Patriots, they and the Steelers are neck and neck for most successful franchise this century. Harbaugh may be an annoying whiny crybaby, but he’s a helluva coach. It took a strong amount of coaching intelligence and balls to recognize what Lamar Jackson can do well instead of focusing on what he can’t, and to totally go all-in on his strengths despite it completely countering the offensive trends everywhere else in the league. I have to respect them for that, and if they win it all, I’ll begrudgingly tip my cap to them.

Last edited:
As long as it’s not the Philadelphia eagles, green bay packers,Baltimore Ravens, and chiefs i am good after that.

Let’s see in order of preference from worse to best:

Ravens – I rather stab myself in the eyeball than witnessing these bunch of thugs win anything. The sooner they get knocked off, the better.

Packers – Don’t want to see Rodgers winning anything. The media can’t stop humping his leg as it is.

Chiefs – No thanks, that whole teams has tuned into a rival of ours. Kelce is a ******ed scumbag and Mahomes is starting to come across a bit too ****y.

Seahawks – Only time I rooted for them was when they *** raped the donkeys in SB48. Other than that, I have no sympathy for that organization.

Niners – Nothing against them, but Jimmy like Mahomes, is starting to come across a little smuggy.

Texans – Don’t really mind them, though DWatson is getting annoying as well. Not to worry, they won’t make it.

Viking/Titans - Neither one stands a chance, but those 2 would be my preferred match-up. May be a boring SB, but ultimately, as long as the Ravens, Chiefs, and Packers are not playing, that would make my day.

Wish there was a "I don't care option".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back