PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Poll: Which Tom Brady Super Bowl would you trade for Patriots win this year?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Poll: Which Tom Brady Super Bowl would you trade for Patriots win this year?

• Super Bowl 51

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Super Bowl 36

• Super Bowl 39

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super Bowl 55

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Super Bowl 53

• Super Bowl 38

• Super Bowl 49

• None - Tom deserves #7. But if you choose this we never win another.

Votes: 10 34.5%

• Total voters
I am going to have to state the incredibly obvious here. The Patriots were not in Super Bowl 55. Perhaps some here didn't notice that? That was my choice.

I am going to have to state the incredibly obvious here. The Patriots were not in Super Bowl 55. Perhaps some here didn't notice that? That was my choice.
post 17

Apparently we have the right to strip any title that was won by an ex patriot on another team and transfer it here. Hey we’re Super Bowl 41 champions now!

This whole thing is wack. The entire point of these hypotheticals is to trade one you won for you one lost. For example trading Super Bowl 39 for 42 is a no brainer. If you’re an old fan maybe you’d like to trade one of the 6 in for a victory in Super Bowl 20 instead. Completely valid. But trading one in for a team that has yet to even make a playoff spot isn’t how this works.

Cinquantacinque

All of them, in a heart beat.

A win this year with a Rookie QB, has never been done before. This would be a first. It would cement Bill as the GOAT Coach forever. He would win COTY. He would prove he can win w/o that other guy. That's more important than 6 SBs combined. Bill >>>>>>> That other guy

Regards,

TEAM BILL

You asked a question.

Post 20 is logical but it's up to you if you want to play along with the OP's premise.

This has to be @mosslost burner account. Did this poster get banned?

Hell, I'd trade Super Bowl 55 for a Patriots preseason win.

RLKAG.

Also this is a pointless hypothetical as you can't trade a Super Bowl for another one.

This is like those stupid meme’s on FB.
If you don’t respond Amen, you will have bad faith the rest of your life
Everyone of our 6 SB’s were special and would not minimize any of them
And yes even responding this way WE WILL WIN MORE

Cinquantacinque
That's an example of why I love the Italian language. It makes fifty-five sound like a song title. I wish I could speak it.
Questo è un esempio del perché amo la lingua italiana. Fa sembrare cinquantacinque come il titolo di una canzone. Vorrei poterlo parlare

Merry Christmas to all.
Buon Natale a tutti

I dont get this poll, most of the superbowls were pats wins, so you would be trading a pats superbowl for a superbowl this year? Does not make sense.

none, and why are they Tom Brady super bowls? They were earned by all 53 players and the coaching staff.
So the backup long snapper had as much to do with winning the superbowl as brady. Got it. Dude we know you hate Brady and dont think he is ****, I just dont understand why you come over to this forum. You need to learn a statement that was made by a very smart man. Most valuable player does not mean only valuable player. When you figure that out someday maybe you can get off Brady for awhile.

So the backup long snapper had as much to do with winning the superbowl as brady. Got it. Dude we know you hate Brady and dont think he is ****, I just dont understand why you come over to this forum. You need to learn a statement that was made by a very smart man. Most valuable player does not mean only valuable player. When you figure that out someday maybe you can get off Brady for awhile.

Sorry dimwit, this was on the main board when I posted that and it got moved to your sub-forum. The original question was non-sensical since those super bowls were a combined effort of all 53 players and the coaching staff. The super bowls don't belong to any one man.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back