PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

POLL: Which Draft Pick Would You Trade for OJ Howard?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Pats trade what draft pick for OJ Howard

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d give up the first, we could really use him.
We could certainly use him. The biggest drawbacks are parting with a first rounder for a guy who hasn’t lived up to that kind of hype, as well as giving up a cheap rookie deal for a guy halfway through his, and only 1.5 seasons away from the 5th year option.

As much as I agree that we need that kind of addition, it still doesn’t seem like a first round kind of trade. We’ll know soon enough.

Would love to get Freiermuth from Penn St with next years 1st round pick. I think Watson is enough to get by with at TE. If we bring one in I would prefer a blocking TE...preferably one that can actually block (looking at you Tomlinson).

Or a true FB from somewhere. I don't really want to see Watson in a 3 point stance in the backfield again.

End of the day the biggest issue with the offense is the health of the Oline...compounded with the fact that we have 3 receivers who have been here for more than cup of joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back