PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Poll: What concerns you most about Tom Brady?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

What concerns you most about Tom Brady?

• Brady can't play golf without splitting his pants

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Brady keeps coming home to the wrong mansion

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Brady's becoming a troll on Twitter

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Of all the franchises in the NFL, Brady chose the Buccaneers

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Ray Lewis killed a guy

Votes: 51 77.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TB throwing 4 TDs passes as TB beats the Pats in the SB

More like Gilmore with 2 INTs and a pick 6, Brady with 3 picks in total, Patriots defense with 5 sacks as Brady doesn’t have the protection that he did here, Stidham does just enough and the running game dominates. Pats in a rout

Not sure if this is a big deal or not, but I've noticed that the Pats don't like anything that Brady posts on Instagram anymore (even if it's family related and nothing to do with the Bucs). They stopped a few months ago. I don't know if this means there is some bad blood or if it's standard operating procedure not to like anything regarding a player on another team, but I found it rather interesting. Meanwhile, Brady could post a picture of him sneezing and the Bucs will like it. That franchise has been so desperate to have a star like him. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Who?

He’s gone. Forget him. Anything else will just cause you heartbreak.

What concerns me the most about Tom Brady? The fact that he’s playing football for another team.

I started watching that match and I thought it sucked, but I let it run on while I was doing things around the house and I ended up enjoying much of it. The idea of anyone who isn’t a PGA golfer attempting to play that course is almost inconceivable to me. I can see manning playing enough golf to at least get around it shooting over a 100, but Brady hasn’t been playing golf and it ate him up. He did, however have some sick shots. Overall it was fun to watch them struggle and get through it.

It sucks that Brady and Gronk are gone, but it really was time to move on for all party’s involved. To call it an amazing run would actually sell it short, it was the greatest Dynasty in pro sports history. But it’s over now and I’m going to root for both of them and Tampa Bay to win a ring. I’m a Pats fan first and I’m really interested to see how Belichick builds them back to consistent contender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes