POLL: Pat Patriot or Flaming Elvis?

• Pat Patriot (Yes)

Votes: 46 30.9%
  • Flaming Elvis (Hint: NO)

Votes: 103 69.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the Patriots worst ( Coke scandal, Harassing Female Reporter, TV blackouts, 46-10, etc) moments happened wearing those God awful Pat Patriot uniforms.

Most of the best moments occurred with the Elvis. This shouldn't be close.
Thank you. You're making my point for me.

Have you noticed how local and national media have 100% ON BOARD with the cheating accusations and convictions since '07? Good, good, good.

Previous, they were grudgingly forced to acknowledge the team's greatness, albeit with tuck rule excuses and hate their coach diatribes and they must be cheating undertones. Don't remember any of that for Steeler, Cowboy or 49er dynasties (because there weren't).

"Coke scandal"=Globe C.H.B. concoction, ever heard of Dexter Manley? Or L.T.?

"Harassing Female Reporter"=sounds lots better to Tagliaboob than, oh, "unstable individual pretends first to be a reporter, then a victim"

"TV blackouts"=a reality of Patriots fandom. Difficult, like the ride down Route 1.

God awful...Yes, absolutely, if you are not a Patriots fan whatsoever.

Countless huge victories and great individual performances and happy, fun experiences vastly outnumber and outweigh the occasional stuggles experienced by EVERY team in the league, most of them over MUCH longer periods of time than the Patriots.

This is an insanely dipshyt comment. And in these replies where you are rallying the posters that you know are on your side to vote....are you under the impression that "winning" this poll of yours will somehow get the logo changed? I'm on record as liking both, and preferring a hat with Pat on it, but it is to be saved for throwbacks because Elvis is a winning logo. Isn't this one of the first things Kraft did when he bought the team? It isn't going anywhere. May be time to end this obsession, this is a white whale you can't harpoon.
flying elvis is a losing logo which Tom Brady, unfortunately, inherited.

Poll taking a beating from all the Newbie, bandwagon jumping Pats fans...
As expected, not surprising. Younger impressionable Kraft-thinking fans will side with the one worn winning five Super Bowls.

Look, most NFL owners get this stuff wrong. We're in the majority.

I have absolutely zero interest or even if I did, am not impressed whatsoever with the Jordan Bulls' two NBA threepeats.

But, as I recall, their uniforms were okay. Good for them.

Actual Pats fan, you may be the biggest rambling idiot that has ever posted on this forum. I cant believe you posted a Nazi Germany reference in one of your posts regarding a sports team logo.

You are a loser and an embarrassment.

Actual Pats fan, you may be the biggest rambling idiot that has ever posted on this forum. I cant believe you posted a Nazi Germany reference in one of your posts regarding a sports team logo.

This.

come on now son, just admit it
The Patriots remind me of a young orphan whose adoptive father corroborated local and national media diatribes about how his natural parents were abusive and abandoned him. Later, after he becomes hugely successful and is victimized by false media propaganda himself, he realizes the lies told about his background were based on utter ignorance, hatred and contempt. Besides being totally pissed off at the cowardly, lying adoptive father, he is grateful to know he has a large, extended loving family with a rich history, many of whom are still around, that is loyal to him, win or lose.
th

Flying Elvis is my favorite logo in all
The Patriots remind me of a young orphan whose adoptive father corroborated local and national media diatribes about how his natural parents were abusive and abandoned him. Later, after he becomes hugely successful and is victimized by false media propaganda himself, he realizes the lies told about his background were based on utter ignorance, hatred and contempt. Besides being totally pissed off at the cowardly, lying adoptive father, he is grateful to know he has a large, extended loving family with a rich history, many of whom are still around, that is loyal to him, win or lose.
th

its-time-to-stop-posting.jpg

th
It reminds you of this? I have literally never heard a story like this in my life.

Someone wasn't around in the NEM era. (Actual Pats Fan could possibly be NEM under a different name).

@Actual Pats Fan

Congratulations, you are the single worst poster I've ever seen on here! @mosslost has been making a fool of himself here, but I must give you credit for reaching a level of idiocy rarely reached. I'm happy you like a logo.

I mean it's definitely not weird at all to get so emotionally attached to a corporation's brand stamp that you go around comparing other fans to abuse victims, and comparing the current brand stamp to that of Nazi regalia definitely does not make you vile.

Season tickets in my family since the early 70s, I was a young Pats fan who first got into the team during the Tom Hodson days. Man it felt good to jump on that bandwagon let me tell you! Why they almost won 4 games one year!

You should really just delete your account and spend all your time on Chris Creamer's site, where your passion for brand stamps and fashion choices would be better appreciated. I will now call you names. You sir, are a childish clown with no respect who should go blab about fashion somewhere else. Loser.

@Ian -Hello, or to any mod. We can close this patient up, looks like Pat took a beating, could be terminal for him.

Pat I gave it my all.

@Ian -Hello, or to any mod. We can close this patient up, looks like Pat took a beating, could be terminal for him.

Pat I gave it my all.

Why don't you post a poll on whether to close it or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes