PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

POLL: AFC vs the NFC Heading into Next Weekend, Who Wins it All?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who Wins it All in Three Weeks?

• AFC: KC is going to win it all

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • AFC: BAL is going to win it all

Votes: 26 50.0%
  • NFC: DET is going to win it all

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • NFC: 49ers are going to win it all

Votes: 6 11.5%

• Total voters

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Just curious to hear what people think with one week to go. Out of the two conferences, who do you think wins it all in three weeks?

I'm thinking Detroit might be the Cinderella story, albeit I don't know if they've got the defense to deal with either team for 60 minutes. Should be fun to see how it plays out.

Chiefs are starting to remind me of the 2018 Patriots. Where the old guard shows it can still perform under bright lights.

Baltimore is the best team from top to bottom. I guess I'd take them over the rest.

I'm thinking Detroit might be the Cinderella story, albeit I don't know if they've got the defense to deal with either team for 60 minutes. Should be fun to see how it plays out.
I'm with Detroit.

KC looked like a completely different team tonight as if they were just coasting through the regular season. Baltimore is going to sweat next week when the defending champs come to town. All the pressure is back on Lamar. I think KC will squeak by them and get back to the Super Bowl.

49ers beat the Lions comfortably with Samuel, but will barely get by without him. Goff is 3-6 vs the 49ers.

49ers win it all with Samuel. KC wins if Samuel is out.

KC wins it all.

Mahomes is the best QB out of the 4.

Baltimore is winning it all. You people who bet real money can quote me on it.

Detroit would be nice story, however I think 49ers will wake up and win it all.
Assuming - anyone but Ravens or Chiefs.

iGuess lions, my least hated of the 4

Hoping Lions, thinking ****birds...

I think the ravens are the best team left. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised at all if the chiefs or 49ers win it all. I'm rooting for the least likely lions.

Just curious to hear what people think with one week to go. Out of the two conferences, who do you think wins it all in three weeks?
The AFC dominated the NFC this year by a big margin and I'll be surprised if the Ratbirds lose another game.

As for who I want to win now that my top 3 (Cle, Buf, Hou) are all out, and with the Ratbirds and Chiefs as the only AFC choices I'm forced to root for the Lions, even though that will put the AFC behind by two again in SBs won.

In the end though it'll be all about my SB square numbers.

I think the ravens are the best team left. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised at all if the chiefs or 49ers win it all. I'm rooting for the least likely lions.
That sums up my position as well.

Just wish the Lions would wear their silver pants.

KC and the zebras are raising another Lombardi

It's a conspiracy! EVERYTHING in America is a conspiracy! Run for the hills! AAAAAAUGHHHH!!!

OLD CROWD GIF .gif

I’ll never call the NFL rigged again as long as the Super Bowl doesn’t end up with the Chiefs winning and Kelce getting the winning TD, announcing his retirement and proposing to Taylor Swift,

But if that does happen I’ll never look at the NFL the same

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back