PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

POLL: A Defiant Goose is an indecisive ninny and needs your help picking a jersey

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

What jersey should A Defiant Goose save up for?

• 46 - Develine

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • 60 - Andrews

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • 69 - Mason

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • 1 - RayLewisKilledSome

Votes: 18 46.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not understanding the lack of love for this post. In fact I'm annoyed. It's both Goosey and Defiant. WTF?
We ain’t that bright

Saving up for a jersey. Can't decide whose I want. Shaq Mason's would be great but then people would think I just got it to be funny with the 69 stuff. David Andrews is basically my spirit animal especially after the ring ceremony drunken shenanigans. Love me some James The Rhino Develin and his GOAT 1 yard run and the underratedness (outside of Pats fans) of him and his position. Fourth option needs no explanation. Dress me, PatsFans.com

Get Mason if he's your favorite. No one cares about the 69 stuff.

Saving up for a jersey. Can't decide whose I want. Shaq Mason's would be great but then people would think I just got it to be funny with the 69 stuff. David Andrews is basically my spirit animal especially after the ring ceremony drunken shenanigans. Love me some James The Rhino Develin and his GOAT 1 yard run and the underratedness (outside of Pats fans) of him and his position. Fourth option needs no explanation. Dress me, PatsFans.com

Dude, get the Ray Rice jersey. It's all the rage. :rolleyes:

rarayjersey.jpg

Need more info, are you a fat guy, muscular athletic guy or what?
I'm 6'2 240 maybe like 22% body fat. So I'm fat but not can't-see-my-d or get-winded-doinf-basic-life-things fat cause I lift/cardio pretty often.

I also just had a dream I was watching a Pats game and Brady threw a 3rd down 45 yard bomb to a #42 Harris on a wheel route. If he somehow ends up with 42 it's gotta be him

TC is about 43 days away.. then some real stuff will get talked about. What did Tom Brady really mean when he said ___________ ? Has the game passed BB by?? Is Nick Caserio secretly sabotaging this team ?? Has Alex Guerrero found the fountain of youth??

Develin has my vote..an absolute beast in the Run game.
Go PATS.

TC is about 43 days away.. then some real stuff will get talked about. What did Tom Brady really mean when he said ___________ ? Has the game passed BB by?? Is Nick Caserio secretly sabotaging this team ?? Has Alex Guerrero found the fountain of youth??
What, you don't think helping some loser on a sports forum pick his next jersey is "real stuff" to talk about? You make me sad

Develine? You definitely got it from China.

Develine? You definitely got it from China.
Lmfao yeah I tried to change it but it wouldn't let me. My fingers love adding an e to words or names. It's definitely not used to ever typing "Lin" but I type "line" all the time

Andrews is one of those players that will always be talked about being replaced and could be here 12 years. Apparently football-smart, never hurt. People have been predicting his exit since his first game. And now he has already been a captain.

Too small. UFDA. No chance of beating out clear-cut starter Bryan Stork.

...And is a captain on a team that goes to every super bowl. Certainly worth a jersey purchase if one fancies jerseys.

Gotcha. Don’t know if I fully follow that, but I like the strong take on something random, if that makes sense.
The best way to explain it is that the numbers take up "the most space" on the jersey but yea it probably doesn't make sense to anyone but me lol

I'm not understanding the lack of love for this post. In fact I'm annoyed. It's both Goosey and Defiant. WTF?
You 696046, bro?!?

Regards,
Chris

Lmfao yeah I tried to change it but it wouldn't let me. My fingers love adding an e to words or names. It's definitely not used to ever typing "Lin" but I type "line" all the time

What does a Defiant Goose and a Quale have in common?

upload_2019-6-19_12-16-46.png

#62 BLUE CAT

(I was 00 but I have been promoted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back