PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

POLL: A Defiant Goose is an indecisive ninny and needs your help picking a jersey

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

What jersey should A Defiant Goose save up for?

• 46 - Develine

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • 60 - Andrews

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • 69 - Mason

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • 1 - RayLewisKilledSome

Votes: 18 46.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Defiant Goose

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Saving up for a jersey. Can't decide whose I want. Shaq Mason's would be great but then people would think I just got it to be funny with the 69 stuff. David Andrews is basically my spirit animal especially after the ring ceremony drunken shenanigans. Love me some James The Rhino Develin and his GOAT 1 yard run and the underratedness (outside of Pats fans) of him and his position. Fourth option needs no explanation. Dress me, PatsFans.com

Don't support the corrupt 32. Buy cheap knockoffs from Asia instead!

Don't support the corrupt 32. Buy cheap knockoffs from Asia instead!
I actually wouldn't mind doing that but it's hard to find those kinds of jerseys for players who aren't Brady, Edelman, or Gronk. Plus, do I really want to support businesses that employ children working in sweatshops (yes)?

Saving up for a jersey. Can't decide whose I want. Shaq Mason's would be great but then people would think I just got it to be funny with the 69 stuff. David Andrews is basically my spirit animal especially after the ring ceremony drunken shenanigans. Love me some James The Rhino Develin and his GOAT 1 yard run and the underratedness (outside of Pats fans) of him and his position. Fourth option needs no explanation. Dress me, PatsFans.com
Isn't it obvious? You need a custom jersey with 0 on it (goose egg). The nameplate should be ADEFIANTGOOSE.

I get the desire for a less common jersey but that's also a pretty surefire way to have an unwearable jersey in 3 years. I don't think Develin is gonna shoot his way out of town even if the team moves on, so I suppose he's "safe". Mason just got paid and has the 69 factor.

Really, I'd just avoid buying an Andrews jersey. I like him a lot but the team seems to have been looking for an upgrade over him for his entire tenure (this is based on the annual draft rumor that we were "just about to take" a specific interior OL like Ragnow, Feeney). He very well could be gone in 2020.

Isn't it obvious? You need a custom jersey with 0 on it (goose egg). The nameplate should be ADEFIANTGOOSE.
I'm not putting my PatsFans handle on a custom $150 jersey lmao but A for effort

I get the desire for a less common jersey but that's also a pretty surefire way to have an unwearable jersey in 3 years. I don't think Develin is gonna shoot his way out of town even if the team moves on, so I suppose he's "safe". Mason just got paid and has the 69 factor.

Really, I'd just avoid buying an Andrews jersey. I like him a lot but the team seems to have been looking for an upgrade over him for his entire tenure (this is based on the annual draft rumor that we were "just about to take" a specific interior OL like Ragnow, Feeney). He very well could be gone in 2020.
Yea I've got a thing for numbers in the 60's admittedly. I actually love the number 69 (sexual joke stuff aside) and Mason is an absolute dog of an OL and will probably be a staple for a while. You got me leaning Mason for now

arizona_state_-_n_keal_harry1554838349763_7000k_1920x1080_1483998787730.jpg

A zero jersey would be an Easterby jersey. That guy’s a zero and a loser.

69...but first try to find a place that will sew your own name - or Linguist - at the top.

A zero jersey would be an Easterby jersey. That guy’s a zero and a loser.
No, it would be a Patriots jersey customized for A Defiant Goose.

go out and buy a down pillow and sleep it off...:cool:

go out and buy a down pillow and sleep it off...:cool:
Hate that I laughed at this. Between the goose pun and you messing up the "sleep on it" saying this is a gold Joker post

Andrews is one of those players that will always be talked about being replaced and could be here 12 years. Apparently football-smart, never hurt. People have been predicting his exit since his first game. And now he has already been a captain.

Jersey # 466069

Name - DAM

Need more info, are you a fat guy, muscular athletic guy or what?

Find a 81-Moss on eBay. Straight cash homie.

Jersey # 466069

Name - DAM

I'm not understanding the lack of love for this post. In fact I'm annoyed. It's both Goosey and Defiant. WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back