Next Up: at Packers
Pick Results: NE: 0% at GB: 0%

Sun
Oct 2nd
Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

XLIX

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Would you like me to help you make sense of this? On a per game basis, here's Brady's top 5 targets last year on average:

Godwin - 9.1 targets/game

Brown - 8.8 targets/game

Evans - 7.12 targets/game

Fournette - 6 targets/game

Gronk - 2 targets/game
Rob Gronkowski had 2 targets per game??! LOL! Once again you show how completely clueless you are on football matters. I mean, I can understand making a minor math error, but didn't your feeble mind look at that stat and realize that it just couldn't be correct??

Your phenomenal ignorance aside....

Antonio Brown was the team's #3 wide receiver and will be easily replaced. It isn't particularly hard to replace a #3 who missed 10 (and a half) games.

MAC10

Hall of Fame Poster
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Rob Gronkowski had 2 targets per game??! LOL! Once again you show how completely clueless you are on football matters. I mean, I can understand making a minor math error, but didn't your feeble mind look at that stat and realize that it just couldn't be correct??

Your phenomenal ignorance aside....

Antonio Brown was the team's #3 wide receiver and will be easily replaced. It isn't particularly hard to replace a #3 who missed 10 (and a half) games.

My bad, it's 7.4 targets/game.

Bottom line is my math just destroyed you...based on targets/game, Brown was a favored player for Brady. And no, Russell Gage won't replace him. ANd Brate won't replace Gronk.

XLIX

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
My bad, it's 7.4 targets/game.

Bottom line is my math just destroyed you..
LOL!! You mean the same math that told you Gronk got targeted 2 times per game??? Seriously.... are you just ******ed at math, or completely clueless regarding how often Brady uses Gronk?

Your horrible math didn't destroy anything. Targets per game isn't terribly useful when a guy misses 3/5ths of the season.

If AB is so great and so valuable, why is absolutely no one trying to sign him?

Mac losing to Tommy head-to-head be like...

giphy.gif

MAC10

Hall of Fame Poster
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner

He's at 245 now, so still nearly 20 pounds overweight...

ArchAngel007

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

He's at 245 now, so still nearly 20 pounds overweight...
That's a big man

BTTA

He/Him
PatsFans.com Supporter
Pretty damn funny, though. You have one job in the offseason. He’ll be fine. He’s a 27 year old professional athlete. Two months is plenty of time to knock that off with a diet that’s under control.

Maybe. That's almost 4 pounds a week. He can't afford to have it be from dehydration, or let his blood sugar drop while doing drills and lifting, so that's a challenge.