PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Playoff Lenny weighs in 30 pounds overweight

Would you like me to help you make sense of this? On a per game basis, here's Brady's top 5 targets last year on average:

Godwin - 9.1 targets/game

Brown - 8.8 targets/game

Evans - 7.12 targets/game

Fournette - 6 targets/game

Gronk - 2 targets/game
Rob Gronkowski had 2 targets per game??! LOL! Once again you show how completely clueless you are on football matters. I mean, I can understand making a minor math error, but didn't your feeble mind look at that stat and realize that it just couldn't be correct??

Your phenomenal ignorance aside....

Antonio Brown was the team's #3 wide receiver and will be easily replaced. It isn't particularly hard to replace a #3 who missed 10 (and a half) games.

Rob Gronkowski had 2 targets per game??! LOL! Once again you show how completely clueless you are on football matters. I mean, I can understand making a minor math error, but didn't your feeble mind look at that stat and realize that it just couldn't be correct??

Your phenomenal ignorance aside....

Antonio Brown was the team's #3 wide receiver and will be easily replaced. It isn't particularly hard to replace a #3 who missed 10 (and a half) games.

My bad, it's 7.4 targets/game.

Bottom line is my math just destroyed you...based on targets/game, Brown was a favored player for Brady. And no, Russell Gage won't replace him. ANd Brate won't replace Gronk.

My bad, it's 7.4 targets/game.

Bottom line is my math just destroyed you..
LOL!! You mean the same math that told you Gronk got targeted 2 times per game??? Seriously.... are you just ******ed at math, or completely clueless regarding how often Brady uses Gronk?

Your horrible math didn't destroy anything. Targets per game isn't terribly useful when a guy misses 3/5ths of the season.

If AB is so great and so valuable, why is absolutely no one trying to sign him?

Mac losing to Tommy head-to-head be like...

giphy.gif

He's at 245 now, so still nearly 20 pounds overweight...

Call him Puffy Lenny

Pretty damn funny, though. You have one job in the offseason. He’ll be fine. He’s a 27 year old professional athlete. Two months is plenty of time to knock that off with a diet that’s under control.

Maybe. That's almost 4 pounds a week. He can't afford to have it be from dehydration, or let his blood sugar drop while doing drills and lifting, so that's a challenge.

Maybe he shouldn't have been eating so many doughnuts...

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back