PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pittsburgh Next

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I agree with you, I just don't think the front is capable. It needs to be completely re-tooled in the offseason. The team could realistically stand to replace every DT on the roster.

I'm certainly not going to put any money on it, that's for sure. But I always acknowledge the power of adjustments in the NFL. Look at the Miami game for a recent example. Healthy stable of running backs and OL, against a D that was giving up 144 yds/game and 5 ypc, and it felt like we couldn't get anything going on the ground. Only one game, but I never take an opponent weakness for granted, so I try not to with the Pats weaknesses either.

Thanks for liking my Zombie post @irishfanatic . Not sure if you’ve followed it all, but do you have insight into the circumstances around her death? US news not really carrying the story any more. I was so bummed to find out. Favorite singer ever...I was in love with her in my teens (from an obsessive fan standpoint anyway.)

I went to a wedding not long after and the singer sounded exactly like her. I was over there like all night requesting Cranberries songs (turns out this singer does full Cranberries cover sets - I knew she sounded like Deloros!), so my wife had to yank my @ss bank to our sit out of embarrassment...lol

I'll be honest, I picked the Steelers for this game. I hope I am wrong. If this game was at Gillette, I would have picked the Patriots, but on the road. This team has been terrible on the road.

Smashed by the Jaguars, Lions, and Titans...Lost a heart breaker to the Dolphins. The Steelers are on a 3 game slide...in the world of who needs it most, it is the Steelers...that combined with the road woes...I think it is an easy pick.

Steelers interior OL is one of the best, going against one of our biggest weaknesses (easily blockable DTs and LBs). Curious to see what the coaches devise.

Last edited:
Nice to see Ja’Whaun Bentley sticking with the Team even after his injury. We have something next year hope Christian Sam follows suit nice to have some young run stuffing LB's in the fold.

Danny Shelton’s lackluster performance has been the biggest failure of our personnel this year.

Our run D has paid the price dearly.

Thanks for liking my Zombie post @irishfanatic . Not sure if you’ve followed it all, but do you have insight into the circumstances around her death? US news not really carrying the story any more. I was so bummed to find out. Favorite singer ever...I was in love with her in my teens (from an obsessive fan standpoint anyway.)

I went to a wedding not long after and the singer sounded exactly like her. I was over there like all night requesting Cranberries songs (turns out this singer does full Cranberries cover sets - I knew she sounded like Deloros!), so my wife had to yank my @ss bank to our sit out of embarrassment...lol
Did you see that they received acceptance into the Rock and Roll HOF? I think Delores was very depressed and had shown previous sucidial tendencies. What a shame. She was talented.

Danny Shelton’s lackluster performance has been the biggest failure of our personnel this year.

Our run D has paid the price dearly.
It kind of sucks that this wasn’t addressed earlier, though. Trade deadline was only 6 weeks ago. It was pretty obvious at the time.

Not sure how Pittsburgh will be able to stop white with those lb’ers , or gronk now that hes full strength(they never have). Gordon and Edelman are a handful for anyone as well and they have a weak secondary. Theyll Still have michel to deal with too.

We are probably going to double brown and slap Gilmore on juju, dont see how else they can really kill us in the pass game if those 2 are neutralized , which is totally possible if thats the plan. Connor would have to be full strength to exploit our run d, they certainly have the ol to do it . But hes a huge question mark health wise.

Coupling all that with the fact that tomlin is once again distracted and in full damage control with the media this week due to his stupidity, much like he was before the 2016 afcc due to Antonio’s stupidity, I like this matchup. it would probably take a sb42/2015 afcc like breakdown in the trenches for us to lose this one imo.

Steelers lead the league in sacks. Hope our O line comes ready to play. Give TB time and we can put up points on them.

I'll be honest, I picked the Steelers for this game. I hope I am wrong. If this game was at Gillette, I would have picked the Patriots, but on the road. This team has been terrible on the road.

Smashed by the Jaguars, Lions, and Titans...Lost a heart breaker to the Dolphins. The Steelers are on a 3 game slide...in the world of who needs it most, it is the Steelers...that combined with the road woes...I think it is an easy pick.

So Pats don't get credit for going into chicago and beating a good bears team?

That win in-regards to this season would be more impressive than beating the steelers in pittsburgh

FYI for the blind idiots on here and in the world. This is the coverage Kelce gets 95% of the time. Heck it might have been 100% of the time when the Chargers played against the Chefs on TNF.

It wouldn't have surprised me if the dolphins read all the press clippings and foolishly thought Gronk wasn't good anymore or done. People need to pay attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back