PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT Pick 159, Patriots Select K Justin Rohrwasser

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care about his politics but his talent level isn't worth the media distraction, cut him

;)

I have a 1% tattoo on my right arm and 5 red tear drops cascading from my left eye...anybody got a problem with that?

You should get the red tears looked at man

Ahh politics and football. Most of us would hate each other in person, but football bonds us together. Politics wise, I remember hating Nazis was an agreed upon thing by ALL Americans, 80 years later, not so much. Not many Nazis running around where I live in NYC, they’d get a punch in the mouth and run away screaming in fear. Most bullies do that.

I remember this street comedian back in the 1980s, Charlie Barnett (RIP). He said, you never see the KKK in NYC, but I wish they did come, we could sure use the sheets. I found it funny, but truthful.

You have got to be kidding me the kid said he thought it meant something else and he is going to cover it. And some of you want to run him out of town. Give him a chance to prove he can play. I'm sure none of you ever made a mistake in your life

You have got to be kidding me the kid said he thought it meant something else and he is going to cover it. And some of you want to run him out of town. Give him a chance to prove he can play. I'm sure none of you ever made a mistake in your life
Seeing some of his tweet likes, they are of people who seem to be alt-right personalities, if that’s the case, he’s lying about his knowledge of the tattoo. He obviously leans towards a certain type of lifestyle. It wasn’t a mistake by him, it was a choice.

Seeing some of his tweet likes, they are of people who seem to be alt-right personalities, if that’s the case, he’s lying about his knowledge of the tattoo. He obviously leans towards a certain type of lifestyle. It wasn’t a mistake by him, it was a choice.
Don’t we see liberals screaming for “freedom of choice” all over the map....if that’s his choice, fine!

Don’t we see liberals screaming for “freedom of choice” all over the map....if that’s his choice, fine!
And typically someone like that isn’t socially acceptable in the workforce, and rightfully so. Nobody should support a person who champions Nazism/White Supremacy. Those people should be shunned. If I owned a business, I would never hire a person like that, regardless of how good they may be at a task. And I’m whiter than a friggen ghost.

. . . Show of hands, who guessed our kicker would be the most talked about draft pick? Ha.

And if he can kick, he can kick. That's all I care about for this one. o_O

. . . Show of hands, who guessed our kicker would be the most talked about draft pick? Ha.

And if he can kick, he can kick. That's all I care about for this one. o_O
He’s got a leg, but unfortunately no brain. He certainly has a right arm as well, I’m sure it’s been used many times.

And typically someone like that isn’t socially acceptable in the workforce, and rightfully so. Nobody should support a person who champions Nazism/White Supremacy. Those people should be shunned. If I owned a business, I would never hire a person like that, regardless of how good they may be at a task. And I’m whiter than a friggen ghost.

What I know of the true 3%ers, are not Nazi's or WS. They are small govt Constitutionalists that believe in the rights and freedom as Americans. Not Racists.

Are they linked to some white power nonsense or are they just really worried someone is going to decide to begin seizing all of the 400M registered guns in the country?

Be a right wing nut job, that’s your politics. Hope he isn’t racist, also stay away from jersey #14 or #88

What I know of the true 3%ers, are not Nazi's or WS. They are small govt Constitutionalists that believe in the rights and freedom as Americans. Not Racists.
don't confuse the wall street walleye with facts...he's a NAZI! and that's it and he'll beat the shyts out of anyone who shows up at his rent control flat in SOHO.

<iframe seamless="seamless" style="width: 100%; border: none; display: block; max-width: 768px; height: 600px;" src="I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man!"> </iframe>

Are they linked to some white power nonsense or are they just really worried someone is going to decide to begin seizing all of the 400M registered guns in the country?

Be a right wing nut job, that’s your politics. Hope he isn’t racist, also stay away from jersey #14 or #88
They can’t seize them.... but you are a fool if you think they don’t want to.

He kicked a 53 yarder against Western Kentucky last Oct.

A couple of expert graders have already given this pick an F. And he wasn't listed at Walter in the best place kicker list. (ha)

Who are these expert graders?
How many rings do they have?
Or are they mock draft guru’s who probably had Jamarcus Russell #1 and Ryan Leaf over Peyton Manning.

Walter Football is one of the worst grading sites on the web. They had Johnathan Dwyer listed in the late first round & he went in the 6th round a few years back.

Love to know who the media **** was that b#tched about his tats...bet if his tats said refugees welcome or my body my choice or occupy wall street not ONE member of the media would question him

somebody get this guy a steak quickly! seems like he is afraid his manliness level is at danger low levels lmao

And I agree....however some anti gun fruit cake labels the kid a Nazi right off the bat and his sheep friends run with that narrative despite the presence of facts. The press does that to the President every day, so we see it enough and should be able to identify it when it’s BS!
And I agree....however some anti gun fruit cake labels the kid a Nazi right off the bat and his sheep friends run with that narrative despite the presence of facts. The press does that to the President every day, so we see it enough and should be able to identify it when it’s BS!
upload_2020-4-26_0-9-26.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft