PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT Pick 159, Patriots Select K Justin Rohrwasser

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you say in one post "I'm going to stick with, yes, it's an obscure "Nazi Symbol"" and then in a previous post pined about the idea of "Something as obscure as a tyr rune or sonnenrad tattoo would still have just as many people b*tching."
Yes, because it takes just 1 person to attempt to make the connection, and the mainstream masses of both left and right follow along like programmed sheep without questioning it.

Wow. Guess I'm the idiot. I always thought Marshall was a Historically Black College. Don't know why. But when you look up Marshall University on Google the first questions are about whether it is a Black College or not. Guess I'm not the only one. My apology.

All good buddy. I wasn't sure where you were going with it (and assumed that was your point).

Certainly not something that makes you an idiot.

Yes, because it takes just 1 person to attempt to make the connection, and the mainstream masses of both left and right follow along like programmed sheep without questioning it.

"Attempt to make the connection"

giphy.gif

You should have Marty McFly ask HH if he would do you a solid and not use that symbol in his castle.

I don't know if I like the guy or not...it doesn't really matter.
I was just annoyed taking a guy who was probably going to go undrafted with a draft pick.

Love to know who the media **** was that b#tched about his tats...bet if his tats said refugees welcome or my body my choice or occupy wall street not ONE member of the media would question him
You seem triggered over this, are you a 3%er?

"Attempt to make the connection"

giphy.gif

You should have Marty McFly ask HH if he would do you a solid and not use that symbol in his castle.
goodell-hitler-drinks-water-drinks-water-coincidence-i-think-not-6489880.png

There was no reason to take the 530th best prospect at 159 and pass over prospects like Jake From. To top it all off the guy has right wing paramilitary tattoos on his arm which will play well in Boston....not
Only the leftwing sheep will have a problem with that.

But if he had an ANTIFA tattoo and attended their rallies swinging a heavy bike lock.....that’s ok?

I have some doctor friends who can write you a scrip for Xanax if you need it. They don’t even need to meet you, they’ll do it as a favor to me.

Great, and I have a friend who can take a crowbar and a jar of Vaseline and remove your head from your ass......

I don't know why you only have 300 posts in five years. You should post more, you really add a lot to this board.

If this kid has any balls at all, he will choose 3 as his jersey number.

Why does he need to explain anything to anyone?

As long as he hasn't been in trouble with the law and lives his life within the context of the law he doesn't owe anyone an explanation for any of his viewpoints. The Constitution and our Bill of Rights provide this for every citizen of our country.

Outside of maybe a Politician or Judge, who have the ability to change/enforce our laws, no one owes an explanation to anyone for their respective opinions or points of view.

Sadly this fact has been lost on far too many people today.
Absolutely, they should treat this kid just like Hernandez when he got drafted, no different.

Not triggered...do I support the 2d Amendment? Hell yes....am 1 a 3%er? No...but what if I was?

If you were, we wouldn’t think any less of you.

He has a "three percent" tattoo on his left arm- Bob Kraft will love this. I bet this guy is released by the weekend.

he Three Percenters (also styled 3 Percenters, 3%ers and III%ers[1]) are an American far-right militia movement[2] and paramilitary group.[3] The group advocates gun ownership rights and resistance to the U.S. federal government's involvement in local affairs.

The group's name derives from the disputed claim that only three percent of American colonists took up arms against the Kingdom of Great Britain during the American Revolution.[4][5]

The Southern Poverty Law Center categorizes the Three Percenters as an "anti-government" group.[6] Some Canadian experts consider the group the "most dangerous extremist group" in Canada.[4]
Perhaps you should investigate the Southern Poverty Law Center before quoting them. They have a lot of ideological baggage and have resorted to violence to suppress free speech.

I have a 1% tattoo on my right arm and 5 red tear drops cascading from my left eye...anybody got a problem with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back