PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Photos of Patriots Cheerleader Tryouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do Mass. women still think the "perm" is in style? Between the muffin tops and the perms, I know my Aunt Harriet could make this Pats squad. Yikes

Why do Mass. women still think the "perm" is in style? Between the muffin tops and the perms, I know my Aunt Harriet could make this Pats squad. Yikes

Post pics of her in cheerleaders outfits & we'll decide

Any chance that we could bring in free agents from the Cowboys or Bucs cheerleaders for tryouts?

Cracks me up when the evaluation of the female species becomes forum fodder. Most (some) of the contributors (in their best day) to the discussion couldn't get a date with most (any) of them yet feel free to criticize.

These young ladies are there for tryouts to see if they can handle the physical aspect. It's not a beauty pageant. Culling out those unable to perform the rigorous routines adequately is just the first step of the process. Makeup and other beauty techniques will rid most of their fan objectionable attributes. I have the utmost confidence that this this most important team will be ready for the leering fans this fall. If they need some help with ferreting out the less than desired candidates, I will volunteer my time and considerable expertise.

I'm offended
o-noez.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes