PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PFT makes case for Brady "having a better season than 2007" and being an MVP candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that you are generalizing and pretty fairly at that, but that's not my opinion.

I'd describe Welker as scrappy but Edelman is beyond that.

No argument there. I think with the way things ended with Welker and him going to Denver with Peyton, a lot of people don't even want to think about him in a positive light and use the Superbowl as an excuse. Edelman is probably the toughest SOB I've ever seen, but my point was that people are having short term memory with respect to Welker.

Not only that, he was not allowed to attend any meetings or have any contact with the team. Josh Gordon was serving a four-game suspension and was allowed to fully participate off the field.
Because the rules for substance abuse suspensions are different and are part of the CBA. So Goodell had no choice but to allow Gordon to fully participate off the field.

(It was negotiated that way because the NFLPA (probably correctly) feels it is better for a substance abuser to be able to be around the team rather than being isolated.)

Brady must have had an injury or something wasn't right in 2013.. those numbers are not good.

It was mainly down to Gronk missing so much time, the murderer leaving us in the crap....leaving Brady with just Edelman, Dobson and Kenbrell Thomkins to throw to. 2013 was almost as bad as 2006 in terms of offensive talent!

why are these media HACKS on Brady's jock? don't take the bait Brady, don't believe the hype!! These bums will stab you in the back in a heart beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3