PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans has never been more divided. It’s time to heal!

Great job. Now, where are the breakfast bagels? Tell McD corporate we'll trade them N'Keal and a 6th to bring them back.
I’m going back and forth with”Brandon Mitchell” from India on their customer service line trying to bring back the Crispy Ranch Snack Wrap.

Executive order # 9: All members are required to wear at least 27 masks at one time while logged in.

Couple of questions:

What constitutes girth worth mentioning? I was thinking anything thicker than an emptied toilet paper roll, but maybe I am being too generous.

I don't have a gas guzzler but would still like the bildo. Not a girthy one please.

I am also Team Patriot, unless Brady is playing. Is that too divisive?

Couple of questions:

What constitutes girth worth mentioning? I was thinking anything thicker than an emptied toilet paper roll, but maybe I am being too generous.

I don't have a gas guzzler but would still like the bildo. Not a girthy one please.

I am also Team Patriot, unless Brady is playing. Is that too divisive?
Anything thicker than mine. So the bar is set very low.

Bring back the martyr Chris Stevenson to Patsfans, to heal we need a heel.

I’m so olbivious to the 2 factions. I think they are both right and both wrong. Equally pathetic at times but fully endorse this thread and purpose.

I’m so olbivious to the 2 factions. I think they are both right and both wrong. Equally pathetic at times but fully endorse this thread and purpose.

Tom Brady is gone......There is no Tom Brady.........go Pats!

Do we get discount codes? Or at least Kontra branded fridge magnets? :D

Last edited:
Impeach Belicheck!

My oh my, can we stop with the drama please? The truth is that 99.9% of this board is made up of Pats fans. Always has been and always will be.

Yeah, some of us aren't thrilled that Brady's gone, but the same things occurred when other players left, Drew, Big Sey, Lawyer and even AV the kicker, to name a few. It's just different because Tom was a major part of the team's success for an unheard of twenty years. TWENTY!

Things are going to be fine and there's no need for such an overreaction. Even if the Pats never win again, which isn't likely, the B&B combo has given us more than any fan deserves.

So stop the whining and count your blessings that Ian has put in the time and effort to give us this fantastic site for our fantastic team.

My oh my, can we stop with the drama please? The truth is that 99.9% of this board is made up of Pats fans. Always has been and always will be.

Yeah, some of us aren't thrilled that Brady's gone, but the same things occurred when other players left, Drew, Big Sey, Lawyer and even AV the kicker, to name a few. It's just different because Tom was a major part of the team's success for an unheard of twenty years. TWENTY!

Things are going to be fine and there's no need for such an overreaction. Even if the Pats never win again, which isn't likely, the B&B combo has given us more than any fan deserves.

So stop the whining and count your blessings that Ian has put in the time and effort to give us this fantastic site for our fantastic team.
1612993077836.gif

Sir, this is an Arby’s.

what would help? Move all Brady/Bucs related stuff to the Brady forum

He's moved on... its time we do as well

the lord of the rings sam GIF
The excellent Ignore function Ian added makes any thread you personally don't care to see go away.
Works great...unless you're one of the too many these days who want to impose their will on the unwashed.

I think we should go the other way. Full division into separate camps. Team Bill vs Team Brady. Mark your avatars with your allegiance! All out PatsFans war until the determination has been made!

The excellent Ignore function Ian added makes any thread you personally don't care to see go away.
Works great...unless you're one of the too many these days who want to impose their will on the unwashed.
Irony is great... by telling me to ignore threads you are trying to impose your will on my ability to read and participate in threads because you can't be bothered to use the Brady sub forum. So tell me, without sounding like an a-hole again, why I should have to ignore threads in the main forum when there is a perfectly good (and reasonable destination) subforum for Brady/Bucs related non Patriot threads?

I think Brady is a good ambassador for the Patriots. He rode into town carrying the "patriot way" banner to a loser team and then with no preseason,taught them how champions do it and toughed it out to a Lombardi. We should all celebrate Brady's/Gronk's/AB's success and look at Tampa as a New England Patriots "colony" and bury the hatchet.

Ian

Sign Andy Johnson to whatever the hell he's asking and all turmoil goes away because.......

in the end he always gets the last word and he's always right.

Just ask him, tell tell you that.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back