PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans.com Roll Call

New York City
Not a season ticket holder
Discovered football and those beautiful uni's in 1985 and have been a diehard since.

Ottawa, Ontario
No season tix
since I started watching the NFL....circa 1991-92

Hello everyone. :)

Vliet, NY
Pats fan since I was 7 when they lost to the Packers in superbowl(was actually rooting against the Pats in that game because thats what I did. Root against the teams my parents liked, but now I cheer for the teams that my Parents liked*Yanks and Pats*)

Philskiw

Northern Kentucky, from CT and NH am moving back this fall

Pats fan from the Hannah and Grogan/Easton years

Have been to sullivan stadium but not the Razor

Tgrrrl a 16-year fan from Bills country - upstate New York. I am holding my own, though. They call their own quarterback Loserman!

Indiana, not even close to a colts fan though

Been a Pats/Sox/Bruins/Celtics fan since Pats won first SB. That was when i started watching sports.

Northern MA
not a season ticket holder
fan since birth

Hi, all. I'll give this a shot:

Southeastern Mass.
Pats fan for 27 years or so (as soon as I started watching football on a regular basis)

After years of loving basketball, the Celtics' (and NBA's) steady downgrade and the Pats' rise has led me to Foxboro consistently over the past 10 years.

Glad to be on the board.

Pats Fan for 15-years
:)

Just want to say "welcome" to all the new people especially those from Maine.

Casalefan could have a difficult time with some here.:singing:

Northampton MA I've been watching football since 11958-60. the Giants. I started following the pats in 1974.
I'm not a season ticket holder' my biggest regret is not being at the stadium tail-gaiting and meeting other fans.
Haveing a trailor and going tail-gaiting sounds like a nice life.
I have to say that in watching football for over forty years I thought I knew something about the game.That being said I have the utmost respect for many of the posters on this site I'm learning from them.

Last edited:
Season ticket holder for six years but have had them in my family since '92
I'm 22 but been a Pats fan my whole life

Ten years with the Pats

Been reading this board for a while (several years) but don't post often.

I am a teacher and female....from Central MA - been a fan since the day I was born (67) - thanks to my dad - but to be honest I became a true football fan in 1984 thanks to my local high school team. They were awesome and I finally understood the game - in time for the Pat's 1st superbowl run. (Damn those Bears!)

I never could afford season tickets but have been to some awesome and some awesomely bad games in the old and new stadiums. I have been going to training camp for years..I ALMOST miss the time the pats were not that good - back then you could meet as many players as you liked. But I'll take them this way too.

Hope to post more often.

Been a patritos fan for 10 years.

I live in Warwick,R.I.
Not a season ticket holder:mad:
Been a fan for 32 long years.

Hi my name is Stryker. I'm a Brigadier General for the (AFL) Arena football League team Kansas City Brigade. I'm a season ticket holder for the Brigade. Also a member to an unofficial Booster Club called www.KCFlightCrew.com. I'm also a new member for the www.KCSuperfans.com and I want to make a difference in my city like helping children or visit them in hospitals, events or helping out with charities. I have a passion for sports and I work as a team and not doing what I do for just myself but to involve everyone else who wants to definately make a difference in this world.:cool:

I like the New England Patriots and most of all I like Tom Brady as a QB. This team is one of the most feared in the NFL and I like it.:) :cool:

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

In my dreams I'd have season tickets, but sadly no..... :(

Been a fan since 83

Dorchester Ma, Raised In Providence RI
since i remember

Scituate, Mass
Been a fan 4 life.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back