PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans.com Roll Call

From Charlotte NC
not a season ticket holder
been a fan since I was a young girl growing up in a house full of boys that were Cowboys fans

originally from rhode island but now live in chicago. i have been a patriots fan since i started following the nfl in the late 1980s.

Pats fan since they drafted Drew Bledsoe, stuck in the heart of Steelers' country ... God help me.

Sure was nice watching the game last night and watching the few Jets' fans in the area sit speechless with their heads in their beers.

Albuquerque NM
not a season ticket holder
Fan since '93

Fayetteville, NC
Fan since '97

From Glasgow, Scotland....'across the pond'

Pats fan since 2004.

Dont have a season ticket for obvious reasons,but havent missed watching a game in last 2 years!

Just joined, obviously.

Been a fan since the Boston Patriots. Moved to Foxboro, really Foxborough but no one spells it out, in 1988. Lived in Foxboro or Mansfield until 2006 when I moved to Long Island. It's rough here in Jet/Giant/Yankee country.

I lived through all the rough years. Remember going to Doc and Nellie's in Cob's Corner in Sharon/Canton during the home game blackouts when I couldn't afford a ticket. They had a satellite feed and the Pats didn't shut them down for obvious reasons. Gave Bill Lenkitis (the Doc (dentist) in Doc and Nellie's) when I first moved to Foxboro - but the guy had hands the size of hams. Not an endearing quality in a dentist.

I so appreciate what we have now in this team, owner, coach, QB. I know the younger fans that have always had winners can't help but being spoiled, but I implore you to enjoy this as much as you can because we won't always have it. If I were Robert Kraft I would give Bill 5% of the team in his next contract.

Anyways, I guess I have blathered on enough for a first post.

:welcome:

This is great, welcome all!

We've got an old-timer like me that lived through the down years; a fan from across the pond - you'll find you have plenty of company here; one of the apparently very few but still very proud Pat fans from NM; a Pats fan who has somehow or another managed to survive in Steeler country; and NC and Chicago represented as well.

I found this site to be a great place for out of town fans like myself to get their info on what's going on with the Patriots. Welcome aboard and jump right in with the conversations.

Saw my first Patriots game in the late 60's. Though Navy and a follow-on career have kept me away from NE, it's nice to have this little bit of home down here in Ravens enemy territory.

Currently reside in: Southern California
Not a season ticket holder
Pats Fan for 12-years (I'm 19)

from Brockton, MA
currently residing in Bay Area, CA (raider country)

Pats fan since the early 80's

Hello All!

Just a quick introduction - I've been a Pats fan since 1976, I picked up on the team at the age of 10 and yes, I still curse the name Ben Dreith. I'm also happy to point out to Raiders' fans who get upset at the 2001 (2002) Divisional Championship Game that payback is a well, you know. Most of them are too young to understand what I'm talking about.

I am not a season ticket holder and I've been to only a handful of games over the years - the first being the opening night of Monday Night Football vs. the defending World Champion Steelers in 1979 - Pats lost in OT, but what a game!

I will talk Pats with anyone who wants to listen and I like to consider myself a fairly learned fan as I've followed the team from the Fairbanks years to the present.

It's great to be on board!

Whats up Everyone?!

From New London, CT
Been a Pats fan since mid 90's

Pats Fan since the early 70's. Season ticket holder for 4 years in the 80's. Have not been to many game's lately but took my youngest son (7) to the Raven's game this year.

Will be very proud to say after the SB that I saw Brady's last pick in person!!!

Currently reside in: Ottawa, Canada
Pats Fan for 14-years (I'm 22)

So glad to have found this forum!!! Going to my first pats game this weekend!!! (January 2nd 2011) Message me if you will be there and want to tailgate!

Obviously not a seson ticket holder:p
Been a Patriots fan since 2003

first let me say hey to the forum this is awesome to be here where i am from its tough bein a pats fan but its worth it no doubt here are my details
jesup, georgia
39 yrs old
male
friends call me richie
ok now thats out the way cpl of my buddies think cause i live in georgia i should be a falcons fan drives them nuts and i love it cause i am pumped bout the play offs been a pats fan for yrs and my 2 sons are pats fanatics too we watch every game the have on that broadcast here and if not we go online and find them to watch lol well i am glad to be here with all these pats fans this GGRREEAATT!

Colts fan. not a season ticket holder. Lol. From Fairfax, VA.

Hey, I am from Ontario, been a Pats fan since the late 90's. I Used to live in Foxborough for a while (was how I became a fan).

Living in Canada, I have to deal with Pats haters who bring up cameragate and SB42. I proceed to destory their trash with the Cowher interview etc.

Gotta support the team, as there are plenty of trash-talking pats bashers outside of New England.

Anyways I have been lurking on this board for a couple of years, and I finally decided to create an account.

Last edited:
From Manchester NH

Not a season ticketholder

Have been a Pats fan for about 28 years

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk