PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans.com Roll Call

Hey guys,

Originally from Hartford, CT but currently residing in Natick, MA.
Not a season ticket holder.
I've been a Pats fan since I can remember. My first real sports memory was sitting down in front of the TV and watching Super Bowl XX.

Looking forward to the upcoming season and talking some football with everyone.

Lived on the East Coast for a long time, Milford, NH and Lowell, Ma
My Ex and my Ex-in Laws owns my Season Tix:(

NFL Employee and Seahawk Fan also.
Hence the Name Seahawkspatriotschick(Rooting for my Home Team-Kinda have too):yeahthat:

Dislikes :bricks: I have a Divided Household.... I'm with aka- Jetman67 :violent: who hates anything and everything that we stand for as a Team and Organization---Nuff Said!!!

My son LOVES:confused2: the Dolphins and My Daughter is a NFL Junior Sea Gal Cheerleader 5 years and running and was a Titans Cheerleader, when we lived in Tennessee. That's another story to tell......

I have been to more away games than home games. I've seen 24 different Stadiums, Arena's and Domes!!!

My Motto--Real Men Play Outside:rocker:

From: Originally MA, but the last decade+ I've lived in New Hampshire, currently in Middleton.

Season Tickets: No, but my Uncle does.

Pats Fan since: 1994, I was eight, and the first game I can remember watching in its entirety was the Pats against the Vikings when Bledsoe set the record for most attempts and completions in a game.

16th yr Season Ticket Holder
Pats Fan since 1976

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I'm happy to be on board!

Western Mass
Not a season ticket holder
Patriots fan since 1993

Hi everyone....

My name is Barry Lewis, a former reporter for the New England Sports Network and the Quincy Patriot-Ledger. I am 40-year-old father who know lives in Cherokee, IA and my career from sports journalism has evolved to technology entrepreneurship and economic development projects since 1999.

I have decided to leave the ESPN Board and come over here and see what you guys had to offer while sharing some insights that I have on the Patriots franchise and this up-coming season.

I have heard a lot of great things about this site and I am hopeful to be a part of your community.

Very Best,

Barry Lewis

Irish Patriot fan

Grew up in Boston and moved to Ireland when I was 10 but been a Pats fan since the dawn of time.

Have been to 3 Patriots games- 2 Playoff games

Pats Fan for 20+years

I live and breathe New England Patriots and am a DIE HARD Boston Pro Sports fan. Looking forward to posting here as I just found out about this place.

From Windsor Ontario Canada
Not a Season Ticket Holder, going to Pats Vikings Oct 31/10
Fan since the early 80s

Hey guys

Became a Pats fan at the start of the 2003 season

Hi from sunny and HOT Arizona!

This is my first post so here it goes!

I am from all over but lived 4 years in MA and became a Pat's fan BEFORE Brady to my family in Pittsbugh disgust!

Not a season ticket holder to far to travel from AZ!

Pat's fan for over 10 years and counting!

Hi everybody

Longtime Pats fan here in upstate NY

Ex season ticket owner - My last game in person was the 96 AFC Championship Game

Hi I'm Ophelia,

Grew up in a house full of guys so I had no choice but to like football or be bored on Sunday. I'm a longtime Pats fan who noticed that there aren't many sports sites geared toward women so The Pink Sports Blog was born.

Looking forward to reading and posting on this site.

No longer a season ticket holder-gave them up in 1984 when I was stationed in SC and my father died-nobody to use the tickets.
Pats fan since 1961

Been a Pats fan since about 91, I guess being about 13 years old and having all the energy of Kraft, Parcells, Bledsoe and the new uniforms... pretty much the new team around that time. I do slightly remember my Dad having a Superbowl party vs the Bears though.

Not a season ticket holder, never even been to the Razor or Foxboro Stadium. Went to training camp at the college in the early 90's though.

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

I'm a columnist over at patriotsdaily.com

I'm a late bloomer to Patriotfandom, having only joined during the superbowl run against Brett Farve.

I have also only been to 1 NFL stadium, but having worked at Gillete all through the 03 and 04 seasons, I think I have paid my dues.

:welcome:

________

I am new and was invited from another board. :bye2:

I am new and was invited from another board. :bye2:

And the fact that you are a Colts fan will not be held against you.:rofl:

We have some good Colts posters here. Others, well they don't last long. Hopefully Workhorse and RyantheColt will be showing up soon.:D

Hi everyone. Originally from the North Shore of Mass, now living in Northern VA, Been a fan since I was a little boy in the 1960's.

I've been a lurker here for months and decided to register so I could add my $.02 every once in a while.

Jcas

Check out two rare signed footballs being auctioned online for charity! One signed by two SB MVPs (Brady & Brees), One signed by two future Hall of Fame coaches (Parcells & Belichick). Auction also includes Red Sox memorabilia, Celtics tickets and much more. www.biddingforgood.com/ststephensschool
Auction ends December 5th.

Last edited:

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST