PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans.com Roll Call

Not season ticket holder.

Fan since game 1, 2001. Honest. It was the first year I watched football. So yes, I know that I have been spoiled.

Originally From: Worcester County,
Living in: Bastrop, Texas since 2004

Not a season ticket holder

Been Patriots fan for more than 35 years!!!

Once again, Pats will rock the NFL in 2009.......................

originally from: Pasadena, Md.

living now: Hanover, Pa.

been a fan of the Pats since a child, my Mother was a huge Pats fan (she loved Raymond Berry from his Colts days) so she got me hooked, favorite Player still to this day is Andre Tippett and the Pony Craig James...still remember beating the Fins in the AFC Title game to go to our 1st SB...(even though we never showed up against Da Bears).

I'm from Weymouth, MA
Not a season ticket holder but I go to 1 to 3 games a year lately.
I've been a Patriots fan since the late 70s.
Been lurking here for a while. ESPN boards have been totally sucking and going down hill. More knowledgeable fans here.

hey guys, new to forum. I've been a Patriot fan my entire life, and i live in Franklin, MA, about 15 minutes away from the stadium. I'm a diehard Red Sox fan coupled with the Patriots, and a pretty avid Celtics and Bruins fan to boot. Just joining up, needed a place to talk football.

I'm from the suburbs of Buffalo NY. I have followed the Bills since they had their first training camp in '60 in East Aurora NY. For whatever reason my 2nd favorite team was always the PATS! From the Clive Rush/Joe Kapp years, through Ron Meyer/Steve Grogan era, Ray Berry/Doug Flutie to the present.

I consider myself a knowledgeable fan and love writing AFL/NFL Trivia Questions which are NOT EASY! I have just given up on the Bills because of the management situation - - and - - because I was fortunate to work and live in the Boston area over the past 2 years. Something happened and I've become a devote PATS FAN - totally. I also have become friends with a current, very recognizable player on the PATS through my wife and this player's MOM. He's a great 'kid' ! I'm a 'senior' NFL fan and I just love good pro football.

May I be accepted to the Board ?

Thank you - Bluto

Hey there fellow Pats fans.

Pats Fan for 25 years

I started really watching the Pats when i was about 10 years old, in 1984. My dad and mom were both really into them (still are!) and after they made their first Superbowl run the following year, I was hooked. It was many years of misery and telling folks "wait til next year" before they finally became The Dynasty, and gave us so many reasons to be proud.

Glad to find you all, and I look forward to a fun season (and future seasons) of posting and fan chatter!

I'm from the suburbs of Buffalo NY. I have followed the Bills since they had their first training camp in '60 in East Aurora NY. For whatever reason my 2nd favorite team was always the PATS! From the Clive Rush/Joe Kapp years, through Ron Meyer/Steve Grogan era, Ray Berry/Doug Flutie to the present.

I consider myself a knowledgeable fan and love writing AFL/NFL Trivia Questions which are NOT EASY! I have just given up on the Bills because of the management situation - - and - - because I was fortunate to work and live in the Boston area over the past 2 years. Something happened and I've become a devote PATS FAN - totally. I also have become friends with a current, very recognizable player on the PATS through my wife and this player's MOM. He's a great 'kid' ! I'm a 'senior' NFL fan and I just love good pro football.

May I be accepted to the Board ?

Thank you - Bluto
Welcome Bluto ; I'm new here too, though old enough to remember the Pats at Fenway Park. You've suffered through some tough years with the Bills, so you have the perfect experience to be a Pats fan. All that I care about is our team beating the best competition available, I don't diss any team or fan, it's all good.
Enjoy the ride.

Hey there!

Just joined up and don't know if anyone still checks this board but I'm a new member.

I am from Rhode Island
Not a season ticket holder -- but go to plenty of games.
Been a Pats fan since I was 6 -- so almost 24 years now!

Looking forward to another stellar and record-setting year!

Hey peeps.. i'm new here, heard about this place on WEEI. I grew up in central MA and I've been a huge Pats fan since about 83'/84'. I also love beer... that is all. :)

Been a Pats fan since 1979
Stadiums: I have been to 4 stadiums so far...

Been a Pats fan since 1979
Stadiums: I have been to 4 stadiums so far...

I use to have a house in Methuen. Lived there for 8 years.

:welcome:

All of you.

Last edited:
I was born in Maine , and have lived in Maine or NH all my life, been a pats fan since the seventy's ,and have been to 0 stadiums because I have always been poor. lol Oh yeah not a season ticket holder but you new that from me saying I have been to 0 stadiums.

Last edited:
Checking in from Virginia Beach, but moving back to Connecticut next week. Pats fan since 1984, and I've been to Gillette once, and am going to be there when the Pats take on the Ravens!

I've been a Pats fan for 30+ years...growing up my Dad was a season tix holder at Schaefer Stadium...went to lots of games by paying for them with paper route money!

I LOVE this team! I hope this will be a great place to get good info and have good discussions

GO PATS!

Live in SW Florida,Grew up in Western Ma.
Been a Pats Fan since 1973
But can count on one hand the number of games I missed in all those years.

hey im new at this forum stuff... but i gotta say ..
its 2 min left in the pats game vs jets... and man wtf have they done to our team ...our offensive line is destroyed.. our defense is destroyed...'
it seems like weve become less disciplined.. 11 flags so far in the game..

idk whats going on but please ppl tell me what u guysb think

RIGHT][/RIGHT]scott from bangor maine. 31 years old, pats fan from birth. physical therapist

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back