PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans.com Roll Call

Hey,

I'm Dennis. I'm from Trinidad and Tobago but went to college in Boston and fell in love with American football and the Patriots.

I now obsess about the NFL particularly the Patriots. I think my understanding of the game is quite thorough by now so don't underestimate me :)

Born in Toledo, OH live there still only 20 years old.
Yet to be to a NFL game (I will make damn sure my 1st is a pats game).
Been a fan since the late 90s Bledsoe was my icon growing up.

Not a season ticket holder
Pats Fan since 1981 when I lived in MA (having moved from the UK)
Scottish

Not a season ticket holder.

Been a fan my whole life. I'm 18 years old

Brady and Bill are immortal.

Last edited:
I'm 18, from London.

Have been a Pats fan ever since I visited NY when I was 9 and found myself watching a match between the Jets and Patriots. Luckily, I chose the right team (mainly due to the name) and I haven't looked back since.

People may know my username from PFWinProgress.com, UKPatriots and NFLUK. I write in to all of the main PatsRadio shows, from PFW through the Playbook with Rooke as well as Fantasy Lowedown.

From South Windsor, CT
Pats fan for 20+ years
Winner of the 2006 Patriots FFL..that's right, you know who your are!!!!

Back on the boards from a 3 year sabbatical....

Born: Stirling, Scotland
Reside:Wigan, England
Pats fan since my Uncle (A Red Sox fan) brought me a Pats jersey as i had just got into NFL but didn't have a team. This was about 4 years ago.

Going to my first Pats game this season, not at Gillette, at Wembley stadium in London but there is a chance i may be making a trip to Foxoboro this year.

I grew up in Ma. and have been a Pats fan since the early 60s, the games brought alive by listening to Gil Santos on a little transistor radio. I have never owned seasons tickets but have always tried to attend at least one game a year, I usually wrap a vacation around the game. This year's one game will be at Wembley Stadium. :ukflag:

Hello all, I'm new to the board, I'm 26, from Foxboro, or as I like to call it Titletown, Massachusetts. I grew up a fanatic, living less than a mile from the stadium, used to sneak in all the time back at the old Foxboro Stadium. Now I live/work on the Vineyard.

I went to the Superbowl victory over the Rams, and take 70% of the credit for the Patriots winning because I was their lucky charm. :singing:

I have been a Patriots my whole life. Grew up in Massachusetts and have been all over the world since 2000 in the Marines. Always watch the games!

I actually would say that I am obsessed with all Boston Sports!

I love to argue! Especially with Boston fans! :disagreement:

Everyone else justs kills on us, while we argue about whats BEST!

Julian "TriplecHamp".....THE Ohio state University....

Hey whats up people, my names Julian, Im from Jersey and been a Pats fan since I was 10 years old. Im a defense first type of guy, I would much rather see at 14-10 game than a 42-35 shoot out. Im currently in Highshool and I play football (LB/SS,RB) and I plan on playing at a Big10 school in the future. GO PATS!!!:)

Last edited:
Hi all. I am obviously new to the forum (just found it a few days ago, sadly). I migrated over to the Patriots in the mid 90's along with Bill Parcells and Dave Meggett (formerly of the Giants). It's been about 14 years since, and I have thoroughly enjoyed the ride.

I am just now able to talk Patriots again after the SB debacle and the loss of seemingly the whole team to injury last season, namely Brady and Harrison. Anyway, I'm glad to have found Patriot brethren. I look forward to sharing new memories with all of you.

GO PATS!
:rocker:

Last edited:
Whats good pats faithful! I'm a pats fan by way of Philadelphia. I've been a pats fan since age 14 and am anxious for the draft I like olb as our number 1 priority GO PATS!!!!!

Hello all. I've been a Pats fan since birth (grew up in NH), but now I'm finishing up grad school in Oregon. I always had good sources of Pats news in New England, but here in Oregon it's been tough. I lurked on the ESPN boards for a year or so, but I think reading them just made me dumber. Then I discovered this board! Excellent work to everyone that contributes to making this board entertaining, civil, organized, and educational. I figured that it was time to start posting a few thoughts, so this is my first, roll call post.
Cheers.

From Revere, Massachusetts
Been a Patriots fan for 16 years

Born and raised in Fairhaven Ma. moved to Florida right before the Pats and Sox won.
I've been to a lot of Pats games but all of them were at Sullivan Stadium, never been to the Razor.
I have season tickets to the Bucs, 2 seats in the endzone. If anyone wants to swap let me know.

My Garage
garage.jpg

I'm Dan, was born in Natick, Mass and now live in Michigan.
Not a season ticket holder, but sure wish I was, my dad took me to a Pats game when I was a kid many years ago. Have been a fan since I was very little, LOL actually, my dad promised me my first beer if the Pats beat the Bears in the SB many years ago...alas, I was denied my beer at 8 yrs old LOL

What's up everyone. My name is Eric and I've been a Pats fan for since I was 12.

Right now, I am an Associate Editor for Fanball.com and they have asked me to run their New England Patriots blog (New England Patriots Blog, PatsChowder.com - Fantasy Sports Network). Check it out!

This has got to be the best Patriots fan board I have seen. Everyone actually seems to know what they're talking about (amazing) and there seems to be a nice, welcoming, attitude.

See you all around the boards!

From Windsor, Ontario but now live in Michigan.
Not a season ticket holder.
Never been to the new stadium but hoping to catch them when they play the Lions!

Been a fan for over 15 years now :)

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back