PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans.com Roll Call

Pats fan since Curtis Martins rookie year. (10 years old)
Not a season ticket holder.

From: Pittsburgh, PA (formerly of Columbus, OH and Storrs, CT)
Fan Since: I can remember at least as far back as 1-15, and I've loved them every step of the way.

Patriots fan through the leans years 31 years
not a season ticket holder but a direct tv watcher every weekend
Fort Worth TEXAS
I have a patriots tatoo so you know I'm a fan :)

Attachments

• patstatto.jpg
    patstatto.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 64
Season Tickets: Kinda hard to get when living in TX
Fan Since: 1985 - The first big year for the Pats that I remember. Been a big fan ever since, although it was tough during the "dark days".

From: San Pedro Town, Ambergris Caye; Belize, Central America
Been a Pats fan since SB XXXIX
Showing my Team Colors under my fav Coconut tree.

Season Ticket Holder: You think???
Fan: Since 2000/01 ish :D

Yo... great to be aboard... born into the Patriots and Red Sox way of life back in 1970... seen it all good and bad.

Not a season ticket holder
Pats Fan for 20 years

I only have the 49ers and the Raiders on the TV here. I go to a bar at 10AM
on Sunday to watch the Pats.

Season Ticket Holder: He he like thousands of miles from Copenhagen to Boston...but some day I will come to visit The States and Gillette Stadium :)
Fan since: 2002 When Patriots won the first of their 3 Superbowls over Rams.

Last edited:
Whoops I should have posted in this roll call thread instead: sorry:

Hello, glad to be here. I am a Boston native, and followed the Patriots since I was a kid, which puts me in the barely Plunkett-mostly Grogan era. Loved those late 70's teams and Ben Dreith is a name I will never, ever forget. Bad man! I am more fond of the 70's Patriot logo than this new one, but it has grown on me.

I like the Red Sox of course but am not really much of a baseball fan. I don't like the fan profile of the Sox or maybe baseball in general --- way too many kids and people who look like they just caught the game on a lark decision going out the door of Neiman-Marcus or something. Great for a family event, but not my cup of tea. I like football, plain and simple.

Liked the Celtics in the Bird era, but not since (until possibly this season with the new additions, let's see). Still, the 80's were special.

I was embarrassed for our team in the Bears superbowl - now did Ditka run up the score like we are accused of? Who cares. They got crushed.

My name is Bruce. I've been a Pats fan all my life and became a season ticket holder the same year Bob Kraft bought the team. I have not missed a home game since (unless you count that one pre-season game when one of my friends, I can't even remember who now, got married and I had to be there). I'm a Massachusetts native raised in Dedham but I now live in Walpole. I tell people I live "in the shadow of Gillette Stadium". I almost do.

Anyway, my main motivation for signing up today is to begin to raise more awareness about the NFL's desire to play more regular season games overseas. I think It's a travesty and an insult to the fans who made the NFL what it is today. I have already written Bob Kraft once and have encouraged my friends to do the same and to encourage their friends to do the same and so on, and so on, like that old shampoo commercial. I also intend to find a lawyer who can file a lawsuit against the NFL to stop them from playing any more regular season games outside of the U.S.

So that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Last edited:
Hey All,

Just wanted to introduce myself. Been a long-time Pats fan (Mack Herron days) and used to post some on the Usenet alt.sports.pro.football.ne-patriots jungle (jmh55). Probably the only Patriot fan based in Laos at the moment (used to be in Cambodia where I frequently travel).

Looking forward to some good football talk as we enjoy the greatest times fans of a team could ever have. Never in my wildest dreams would I have envisioned that the Patriots could be the juggernaut they are. And FINALLY, with the wonders of Sopcast, I can watch all the games (well, most of the time it works anyway).

Have really enjoyed having this forum to direct me to the interesting articles on the internet and for the excellent football talk. Gets a bit lonely in that respect in Southeast Asia. Good to see some of the old faces from the usenet here as well.

So here's to Indy being the next bug on the windshield next Monday morning (my time) as we roll, roll, roll.

Jeffrey

Greenville, OH

Yes I know where's Greenville, believe it or not only 90 miles East of Indy and about 50 miles northwest of Cincy...But, it is the home of Matt Light, lots of Pats fans in this town!

New member to the site. Going by "RussFrancis" because he was among my favorites in the 70s. Live down south in the VaBeach, VA area, but am a lifelong Pats fan. Never been to a game, but hope to before the dynasty is done. Proud to be a fan, and glad to have found this site. What took me so long? Wow. All Pats all the time. Gotta absolutely LOVE it!

stay humble.

This is probably the best Colts board I've seen.;)

Not a season ticket holder - (I can dream!)
Been a fan since I was born. I always just assumed it was required, like breathing.

Bit hard to be a season ticket holder from England
Been a fan since i go into the NFL, about 4-5 years ago.

Hey folks. I've been reading here for some time. I've been a Pat's fan as long as I've liked football. Even in the lean years, when they weren;t shown on TV, I never picked a true second team to keep around. So, I guess, the Hugh Millen led Patriots were my first team.

Not a season tocket holder, but I'm gonna put my name in the hat in the next couple months.

Oh yeah, I live in Boston

Last edited:
This is probably the best Colts board I've seen.;)
Sometimes it sounds like new members at an AA meeting..... Hi my name is so and so. I've been addicted to the Pats all my life. I'm here to face reality. :D

Not a Pats fan, but I've got a few friends who are. Thought I'd drop by here and see what you guys were thinking of the 49ers season, seeing as they're gonna be the team you're following most closely after yourselves.

But yeah; I'm a Niners fan.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back