PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans.com Parking Lot (***Babe Alert***)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I can't believe it. The exact same thing happens to me when I do the dishes.

Hey, she looks like my sister in law!

shirtsleeve said:
Hey, she looks like my sister in law!

Can I go to your next family outing?

Family Outing?!?! Damn, sign me up for marriage (well, re-marriage) if that's the way his sister-in-law does the dishes.

NEM said:
My Niece, Mandy Bruno. TV Star. (My sister's daughter) She takes after her uncle NEM.

emmy2004_033.jpg

Taken at last year's Emmys.
Ineed a babe, NEM, congrats on the good genetics, but is she scheduled for a Parking Lot appearance any time soon? Or does she perhaps wash the dishes in the way that our Parking Lot Girl today is demonstrating?

(I'm just giving you a hard time, old man. She's a very beautiful young lady and you should be proud of her success)

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Family Outing?!?! Damn, sign me up for marriage (well, re-marriage) if that's the way his sister-in-law does the dishes.

She's married. And a trophy wife. With 2 kids. One of which is 18 and just as hot as her mom. But younger.

As far as the outing goes, I'll take pics :D

shirtsleeve said:
She's married. And a trophy wife. With 2 kids. One of which is 18 and just as hot as her mom. But younger.

As far as the outing goes, I'll take pics :D

You selfish bastard.

Sorry, I lost my head.

LOL...I added that section a couple of months ago. However the babe has to stay there and can't be reproduced in here, as under the usage policy of that feed it has to stay on the page I specified it would be used at (they can track the referring URL). So feel free to drop by that page every day to check her out :D

Ian

PATSNUTme said:
So, there will be a new babe tomorrow and the day after that and the day after that and the day after that?

Just when you think things can't get any better!:rocker:

Yes, she changes every day like clockwork. Last month they had twins every day, you missed out. :cool2:

Ian

Last edited:
Ian said:
Yes, she changes every day like clockwork. Last month they had twins every day, you missed out. :cool2:

Ian
Evil, evil, evil. How dare you not notify us with a sticky or something? Can't believe I missed TWINS everyday last month. Damnit.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Evil, evil, evil. How dare you not notify us with a sticky or something? Can't believe I missed TWINS everyday last month. Damnit.

We missed TWINS! What a terrible week.:mad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back